Thursday, October 7, 2010

Weekly Challenge #1: OOH, LA LA! FRENCH MANOR! Cricut Circle Blog

Hi!

Just a quick post to get my Circle Blog Challenge in!  I'm still keeping up with my challenge a "project a day" but this one isn't Halloween. sorry :(  I'm barely making the deadline for this one, but here it it...

The challenge was to use French Manor, 2 cuts and jewel or pearls...I made a luminary, it's hard to see but there is a battery operated candle inside.  I hope you like it!


Recipe:
French Manor, Tags, Bags and More
bag cut 11.83 x 7.47
with medallion welded & cut 3.31 x 3.19
key cut  .79 x 1.94
ket cut 2.63 x 1.94
Paper: Colorbox, Vellum
Ribbon & Pearls

Enjoy!


2 comments:

The Archiving Angel said...

HI Liz~ I love this box. I have been playing catch up with your blog since the hop & you are really quite the busy artist!
I am loving it all.
Great job.
Have a great weekend.
Sonia

Celeste B. said...

Wow! How creative, TFS! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!