Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"PROJECT A DAY" for the month of October, Day 12!

Hi! 

Day 12 is here!  I'm not sure I can do a project a day forever, but it sure has been fun to challenge myself!  Another card from Mini Monster and a touch of Wild Card ( a rarely used cart for me).   This mummy really wants candy!

Recipe:
Mini Monster Cartridge
mummy cut3.26 x 3.07
Wild Card Cartridge
bat (hide spider) cut 3.27 x 2.41
Stampin Up embossing folder
Martha Stewart punch
paper: colorbok, pattern unknown

Peachy Keen Stamps
Scrappy Mom Stamps
ribbon
white pen

Enjoy!


13 comments:

erin lee creative said...

You are rockin girly!

Helen said...

Love the mummy!! I haven't played with this cart enough, but need to!

Glora said...

This is SO cute! I love the colors :)!

Celeste B. said...

Such an adorable card! I absolutely love his little face!! :) TFS!

Savahanna said...

You are on a roll girl. Love the car. Soo cute

Banner Market said...

Hang in there! Your doing a great job! This card is so cute, I wish I had the embossing folder, I like the effect. Very cute.

Scrappy Mel said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I would give him some candy - send him my way! LOL :)

Marlene said...

Heehee...he is SO CUTE! Love this!

Joanna said...

Another cutie! I love the bright green! I never would have thoughht to use it...I'm so glad you are dong these card-a-days..I look forward to seeing what you make! :)

Michelle said...

ADORABLE !!!! love pk stamps! I love the spiderweb and the saying, ok I just love it all!!!!
scrappinwithmybug

Norma said...

Super cute cute!!!! Love the bright lime green

Kim. said...

Another real cutie and I love the embossing, I have never seen a stampin' up embossing folder before.
Kim xXx

~JulieH~ said...

hehe he is super adorable!
Hugs
Juliexx

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!