Monday, October 18, 2010

Scrappy Mom's Stamps Sneak Peak Day 2

Hi!

I am having soooo much fun with these new stamps!  Today's card is not what you'd expect from the "A Pinch and a Dash" stamp set from Scrappy Mom's Stamps!  Talk about thinking outside the box...speaking of boxes, you have to go see Lezlye's card!  In fact you need take a peak at everyone on the design team, they are all listed on the left, under the Scrappy Mom's Stamps Design Team button.




Now on to my card...

I love this card!  Yes, I said it!  I rarely compliment myself, but this card just makes me smile!

Recipe:
Carousel Cartridge
ticket shadow cut 2 at 7.64 x 3.94 and weld
ticket 7.64 x 3.94
ticket border and center cut 7.64 x 3.94
ring leader cut 3.12 x 2.99
ring leader shadow cut 3.22 x 2.99
Straight From the Nest
banner cut .51 x .65 cut 8
layer and shadow .51 x .61 cut 8

Paper: Bazzill, Theresa Collins
Scrappy Mom's Stamps ~ A Pinch & A Dash

rhinestones
white pen 

Enjoy!

12 comments:

Banner Market said...

This is adorable! i love the image and oh my the papers are perfect! Great job Liz!

Two Scraptastic Gals said...

OMGoodness, this is such a cute card! Way to think outside the box!

Meriah

erin lee creative said...

WHERE do these ideas come from? You amaze me, I love this card!

scrappy critters said...

I love this card too! Love the welded ticket.. it is ADORABLE! ♥Tammy

Joanna said...

OMG this card is awesome! The colors and the banner, everything about it is just perfect!

Scrappy Mel said...

OMG - ROLF!! This card is FABULOUS - I would never have thougth to use this cut and sentiment together! YOU ROCK! :)

Live Love and Scrap said...

WOW!!!!!! I never would have thought of an actual whip!!!! LOL....another GREAT one!!!

Manhattan Mandie said...

What a clever card!!! Love it!

Miss Mary said...

Love this..so very unique!

Mary
Scrap n' Stamp

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! (The colors, cut - EVERYTHING!) TFS!

Laura L. Cline said...

Oh that is TOO cool!

Hugs,
Laura

Laura L. Cline said...

Oh that is TOO cool!

Hugs,
Laura

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!