Friday, October 8, 2010

"Throwback Thursday" with Emma @ My Creative Time

Hi!

Ok, I know...I'm a little late one my project today!  But since it's still Friday in my time zone, I made it!  I also have taken a break from Halloween so I could enter this challenge at Emma's from My Creative Time.   The challenge is to use Create a Critter and make a shaped card and the color orange.  My card does open, but since I'm still learning my gypsy...I realized that it's hard to open when you put a shadow on the back!  hehe, I figure it out someday!   I hope you like it...

Recipe:
Create a Critter cart
acorn cut 8.57 x 8.09 welded
shadow acorn cut 4.65 x 8.06
squirrel cut 2.69 x 2.53
sm leaf cut .90 x 1.00
med leaf cut 1.00 x 1.12
lg leaf cut 1.21 x 1.35
Sizzix texture plate
Cuttlebug  Swiss Dots folder
My Pink Stamper Stamp
Peachy Keen Stamp
ink, twine

                                                                            Enjoy!

17 comments:

My Creative Time said...

OMG, Liz, this card is JUST WAY TOOOO ADORABLE!!! WOW!! I LOVE it!!! Great job w/the challenge my friend!
gypsy hugs,
emma;)

Lisa Salkeld said...

super cute!!

Glora said...

ADORABLE!!! I love that cute acorn and squirrel. Those leaves at the top are a perfect touch!

Joanna said...

You always make the cutest cards! LOve it!!!

Norma said...

OMG I love this one!!!! So Cute

Banner Market said...

WOW LIZ! how adorable is this and you did it on your gypsy wow! I cant figure out how to do the sizes on that thing so Im sunk, lol. This is way cute I bet you win the challenge!

GiGi said...

This is SO CUTE! I love the acorn card!

Anonymous said...

This is so ridiculously cute! I love the embossing on the acorn's topper! TFS!

p.s. I love that you are posting soo many projects! :)

Amanda T said...

This is the cutest card! I'm truly nuts about it. :) You are so clever! That squuirrel is darling and I LOVE the embossing on the acorn. Great work!!

Celeste B. said...

How beautiful and creative! You did such a wonderful job!!! TFS! :)

Kim. said...

This is really cute, you made it beautifully.
Kim xXx

Helen said...

This is so adorable! I was trying to make the squirrel too, but I didn't like the colors I put together :(

Linda said...

Oh this is so sweet! I love it!

girlia said...

Awww this just the cutest card. Love it

MamaFin (Laura) said...

Liz, this is so cute! That squirrel is adorable...!!!!!

Live Love and Scrap said...

LIZ!!!!! Okay first of all....I dont know how I have missed your blog all this time!!! I feel terrible!!! I know Momo has told me about you before!!! But I am here now and WOW girl!!!

This card is sooooooo stinkin cute, I just love it to pieces!!!
Love your blog and am totally FOLLOWING you now!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Mari AKA Momo said...

This is stinkin adorable! Xoxo Momo

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!