Monday, October 11, 2010

"PROJECT A DAY" for the month of October, Day 11!

Whew!  Another close call but I made it!  Just a little side note before I get to my card...I can't believe I waited so long to get a gypsy!  I have been having so much fun with it, and I'm begining to feel more comfortable with it and how it works!  It's the best thing for designing a project before cutting,  it's saving me so much paper too!
Now on to the card...


Recipe:
Mini Monster Cartridge
ghost cut 4.98 x 4.86
shadow cut 5.26 x 4.86
pumpkin cut 1.95 x 2.27
Paper: colorbok, bazzill
Peachy Keen Stamps
Scrappy Mom Stamps
white pen
ribbon
button

Enjoy!


17 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Really adorable. Hmmmm Gypsy, happy you are loving it. I'm not sure I would use it enough:(

erin lee creative said...

ACKKKKK! OMG that is so cute. Glad you love your Gypsy, I do too!

Celeste B. said...

She's a doll! I'm glad you're enjoying your Gypsy!!! TFS! :)

Glora said...

This is TOO cute! I'm glad you are liking your Gypsy. I LOVE mine!!!

~Molly~ said...

What a beautiful ghost! I just got a gypsy today and I'm suffering from buyer's remorse!! Yikes!! I'm glad you enjoy it!! I hope I will enjoy it as well!

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh - how ADORABLE!! I LOVE her!!! :)

Savahanna said...

Hehe She is adorable. I cannot help but smile when I look at your card. Great job.

Joanna said...

Eeeek! Super duper ca-uuutee! I love that you used the Laughy Taffy face for the ghost! :)

flowerdisco said...

i love my G and I heard on another blog they are coming out with a new one.

your ghost is too cute and I love it.

Helen said...

This is too cute!! I am on the Gypsy bandwagon too, it's the best!

JennyKozar said...

Love my 'G' and your card is adorable too!!

Marlene said...

One word: ADORABLE!!!

scrappy critters said...

What an adorable GHOST Liz!! I love it!! I love my gypsy as well... ♥Tammy

Mari AKA Momo said...

Cutest ghost EVER! Love love love it! Xoxo Momo

Kim. said...

Oh wow this is adorable.
Kim xXx

~JulieH~ said...

Oh how gorgeous is this girly ghost! I love her! I'm still a DS user,I like a big screen and my eyes are not getting any younger!
Hugs
Juliexx

Linda Therrien said...

this is such an adorable card - you did a great job!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!