Sunday, October 17, 2010

Scrappy Mom's Stamps Newest Release ~ "A Pinch and a Dash" set

***if you're looking for the Fun~Mare Before Halloween Blog Hop click here ***

Hi!
I'm still so excited to have been chosen for Scrappy Mom's Stamps DT!  Melanie and Tammy have come out with a new set of stamps "A Pinch and a Dash" that go perfect with the "From My Kitchen" cartridge!  I have been wanting a set for this cart for a while!  Here's a sneak peak of their newest set...



Aren't they fabulous!  Everyone on the design team will be featuring this set all week!  So go and check out their creations and then head over to Scrappy Mom's Stamps to pick up a few...they're like potato chips...you can't just stop at one!

Well here's my card, I hope you like!

yes, that's pepper in there!
Recipe:
From My Kitchen cartridge
spice jar cut 2.17 x 4.30
shadow & layer cut accordingly
plastic cover from old cricut mat for window
pepper
Paper: Graphic 45, Colorbok
EK Success punch
ribbon, button, twine, black pen
Scrappy Mom's Stamps


Current Design Team

Enjoy!


13 comments:

Melissa said...

Adorable! Love that you added pepper to the shaker!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Saundra said...

Very cute! I love the shaker box you made out of the spice jar! I may have to order this set. It will help me use "From My Kitchen" more.

erin lee creative said...

OMG. Seriously? Where do you get these awesome ideas? I want your brain! TEE HEE

buglvr2010 said...

I love this, Liz! So adorable....I need to try one one of these shaker cards. So creative!

Mari AKA Momo said...

Absolutely adorable!!! XOXO Momo

Snowmanlover said...

Ahhh Ahhhh Ahhhh Choooo!
Very cute!

Michelle said...

adorable!!! love those cute sayings too!
scrappinwithmybug

Glora said...

This is ADORABLE! Cute idea to add the real pepper. Great job and those new stamps are too cute! TFS.

Joanna said...

This is awesome Liz! I like how you actually added real pepper! tfs!

Anonymous said...

Super super cute! I love the real pepper! TFS!

Scrappy Mel said...

What an unbelievable idea - using pepper on the card! You are so creative - I LOVE IT! The card is sooo stinkin' fabulous!!!

scrappy critters said...

That is the cutest card ever!! I would have never thought of adding the spices. AMAZING!!!! ♥Tammy

Live Love and Scrap said...

AMAZING!!!!!!! Just love it!!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!