Saturday, October 23, 2010

Scrappy Mom's Stamps Day 7 of Sneak Peak Week!

Hi!

I can't believe the Scrappy Mom's Stamps sneak peak week of A Pinch & A Dash is over!  But that doesn't mean that using these stamp is over!  I hope that you've got plenty of awesome ideas from everyone on the design team.  If you haven't checked out the other members please do so!  Then when your done head over to Scrappy Mom's Stamps blog and you can see all their other stamp sets!

Now on to the card, I wanted to show another card that wasn't food related.


Recipe:
Mini Monsters Cartridge
monster cut at 4.72 x 3.0
and layers cut to match
Paper:
my little shoebox
Stampin Up
Ribbon: Stampin Up
white, red and black pen
button, thread, chalk
Peachy Keen Stamps


*** Big Blog Hop Next Week***


Enjoy your weekend, I'll be back on Monday!


8 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh!! I love it!! I always thought this little monster was cute but didn't know what to use him for - this sentiment works great!! So cute! :)

Saundra said...

OHHH Liz!! Your little monster is so cute. The sentiment works perfectly with him and I love the paper you chose! Thanks for all the inspiration this week. I have already received my stamps just haven't used them yet.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - this turned out soo cute! I love the paper you chose - perfect! TFS!

Miranda said...

I love this card! It is sooo cute! I am going to have to purchase these stamps they are great! TFS

Glora said...

This is super cute! I love the colors you used.

Joanna said...

OMG how cute!!Gosh your cards get cuter and cuter every day! love it and the paper is perfect!

flowerdisco said...

awww! too cute and the perfect sentiment. adorable! :)

Lezlye said...

Love it Liz! Gotta Love that monster and the colors on your card are beautiful!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!