Friday, October 15, 2010

"PROJECT A DAY" for the month of October, Day 15!

****Big Blog Hop on Saturday!  The Fun~Mare Before Halloween *****


Hi!

Yippie it's the weekend!  I've been so busy today with tons of "UnFun" stuff, that this is the first moment that I've had to "play with scissors"!  Oh I did go to my daughter's soccer game today and that was fun!  It's fun to see her play at the college level after taking a year off!

Ok, enough of my stuff, on to the card...





Recipe:
Happy Hauntings
hat cut 3.50 x 2.26
spider cut .52 x 2.26
Doodlecharms
mouse cut 1.12 x .86
Lacy Labels
orange cut 4.60 x 3.30
white cut shadow feature
Paper:
BoBunny, Colorbok

Scrappy Mom's Stamps
Papertrey Ink
white & black pen
Martha Stewart glitter

Enjoy!

***Big Problem,  I updated my computer today and now all my writing programs (email, word , blogger) are not working properly!  Basically I have a hand instead of a cursor and it doesn't let you do anything like cut & paste, etc... I know it a setting that needs to be corrected, but don't know where!  If you have any ideas, please let me know***

2 comments:

the 2 Pink Ladies said...

The card with the witch's hat is really cute. Hope your computer problem gets straighten out. Good luck.
Hazel
hdhall6002@sbcglobal.net

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh - this card is soooo cute! You are doing a great job with the challenge!!! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!