Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"PROJECT A DAY" for the month of October, Day 6!

Hi!

I bet you thought I wouldn't get one done today!  Wrong!  :)  I just had a lot of running around to do today!  So...for today there's nothing exciting to report...Oh except, Dollar Tree has so many great items for Halloween!  So on to the project...It's a box for what ever you want...I call it "Always a bridesmaid never a bride"  or I guess it could be "til death do us part"! 
**another disclaimer~ I'm having a little trouble with sizing things with my gypsy ~ you can't tell, but the box doesn't exactly fit together right...I think I'm going to have to look up some videos on it! :)




Recipe:
Happy Hauntings ~ coffin
Paper ~ Colorbox
Stampin Up punch for flowers, border, stamps & rhinestone brads
Dollar Tree ~ skeleton & red flower
tule
Enjoy!



4 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

You know I love it! And I love everyday you'll be doing Halloween! I'm goning to be sad when it's over...

Banner Market said...

This is terrific! I love your setting. I have to try to make this coffin, Ive been making candy wrapper covers for the kids on our street, Im so excited that this year Ill have trick or treaters visiting.
Cant wait to see what youll make tomorrow :)

SimpleScrappin said...

Sooo cute! Oh this is awesome...I just bought some coffin's at Michael's and was thinking where the heck can I find little skeletons...and now I know...TFS!!
Hugs
Nikki

Deanne Gutierrez said...

Liz - this is to die for - lol! I have been signing up for your email notifications for awhile now and I just finally received the first notice - not sure why but I am happy that I now get emails when you post something new!

Deanne G
dgutierez1@msn.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!