Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Scrappy Mom's Stamps Day 3 of Sneak Peak Week!

Hi!

I hope you are having a good week so far!  I sure am, especially with these stamps...I've been waking up with ideas!  The card I have today is perfect for waking you up!  And while enjoying your morning cup, browse through the other team members for what they're cookin up on their blogs.  Just click on their names under the "Scrappy Mom's Stamps" DT button and enjoy the moment!


Recipe:
From My Kitchen Cartridge
pot shadow cut at 5.22 x 3.73 and welded
pot cut 5.04 x 3.73
and layers accordingly
Cuttlebug folder D'vine Swirl for coffee
Stampin Up Punch
button, twine, stickles

Scrappy Mom's Stamps ~ A Pinch & A Dash

Enjoy!


11 comments:

Norma said...

Super cute card!!!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Love this, love that your embossed the coffee too! COFFEE TIME!!!!

Saundra said...

Cute card, Liz! I can't wait to get my stamps and cook up some of my own ideas. TFS!

erin lee creative said...

This is perfect for me, a coffee addict! LOVE IT!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

How cute is that! Love it!

Joanna said...

OMG this is beautiful! lol..I love it! All the little details are perfect! I'm so happy you're on the SMS team now, your talent is amazing! :)

Anonymous said...

Another super cute card! I love that you embossed the coffee - adorable! TFS!

Banner Market said...

This is adorable Liz! You make me want this cart know and the stamp set! You are so creative I love your style! Thanks for sharing!

Marlene said...

Coffee is totally YUCK...but this card is totally CUTE!!!

Lezlye said...

Love your style to Liz! I think our minds think alike!

flowerdisco said...

love it!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!