Thursday, October 28, 2010

OOPS! I Missed a few days!

still going on till October 31st!


Hi !

Well looks like I missed a couple of days of my project a day for the month of October!  Oh well, I'm human!  Maybe this weekend I'll make it up!  You'll just have to stay tuned...

This is a card that I made a couple of days ago for Madison. If you haven't heard her story you can go to Trish's at Techniques by Trish.  I hope she likes it!




Recipe:
Rock Princess Cricut Cartridge
girl cut at 3.25 x 2.76 and layers to match
pop princess cut 4.66 x 1.30 and layers match
Peachy Keen Stamps
chalk, rhinestones, white pen, stickles
 
Tip ~If you don't have a gypsy or you are unable to use the hide feature on an image.   I learned this from Erin at erin lee creative,  cut the base layer 2 times once in the color that you like and one for the skin tone you like.  Then cut the "skin" one so you have a face to stamp on. 
 
Enjoy!
 

7 comments:

Joanna said...

OMG this is sooo stinkin' cute!!! I love the bling and the glittery boots! She will love this!

Anonymous said...

This is super cute! I'm sure Madison will LOVE it! I love the PK face stamp! TFS!

flowerdisco said...

love it....i bet it will bring madison a big smile in the midst of everything.

i love you used the shadow feature, it looks even cooler. lol.

i just got it at acm for 35$.

tfs! and for your sweet love too :)

Saundra said...

She is so cute. Love that PK Face!

Celeste B. said...

So cute!!!! I'm sure Madison will love it!!!! :) TFS!

erin lee creative said...

OMG I JUST NOW SAW THIS. I LOVE HER!!!!!!

Unknown said...

tory burch outlet online
michael kors outlet online
mulberry bags
cheap oakley sunglasses
true religion jeans outlet
pandora charms sale clearance
coach outlet store
beats wireless headphones
coach factory outlet
hermes bags
170602yueqin

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!