Friday, October 1, 2010

My Pink Stamper ~ Spooky Challenge!

Hello Blogger Buddies!

Thank goodness for Robyn and her challenges, otherwise I wouldn't be posting today!  I just got my gypsy last week and have been playing with it like crazy...I know, while all of you have moved on to the Imagine, I'm learning the Gypsy!  I can't help that I'm a late bloomer!  :)  Well anyway, I have tons of projects stored in my gypsy just waiting to come out.  So here's my schedule of things to come...tomorrow is a Blog Hop with Nicole at Canadian Nickel Scrapn, there are over 25 blogs to creep around in, including a special blogger!  Then I've challenged myself to a Halloween project a day for the month of October! So stay tuned for what's next!

Now on to my project...

Recipe:
Happy Hauntings ~ for spiders
Wedding  ~ bouquet
Paper ~ Bazzil, Color Box
Martha Stewert onyx fine glitter
Fiskar ~ stamp

Enjoy!


5 comments:

Marlene said...

Oh, I love it!!!!! (But secretly am glad my bouquet never had spiders in or near it! HA!)

Helen said...

Love your card!

Minta's Creations said...

This is great!
Minta

Check out my blog to see my project.

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Court said...

That is super creepy-wonderful! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a wonderful evening and good luck in the giveaway!

Celeste B. said...

Love it! Such a great job!!! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!