Sunday, October 3, 2010

"PROJECT A DAY" for the month of October, Day 3!

Hi!

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves yesterday with 27 blogs in the Little Blog of HORRORS! Blog Hop with the Canadian Nickel Scrapin!  I know that it took me almost 2 hours to get through them all.  If you didn't get a chance to creep through them you can click HERE to see a list of everyone's blog address.  Tons of perfectly goulish projects!

Now on to my day 3 of Halloween projects!  I have fallen in love with my Peachy Keen Stamps and Happy Hauntings cart! 

 
Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge: Happy Hautings, Wedding Solutions
sm heart cut 3.11 x 2.76
med heart cut 3.64 x 3.24
lg heart cut 3.90 x 3.47
frankenstien cut  2.20 x 1.13
bride cut 2.22 x 1.31
Paper: Theresa Collins, Bazzill, Colorbox
Martha Stewart Punch
Peachy Keen Stamps: Make a Monster Face
Laughy Taffy Face
Scrappy Mom Stamps: Halloween Sentiment
white pen, ribbon


Enjoy!

                                                                                                                                    

10 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Great Job Liz. Without saying too much you should enter this card in "tomorrows" 12 Days of Halloween challenge. It fits perfectly. The links are on my Blog!

Shorty Creations said...

Wow! This card is great! I love everything about it. Well done :)

~Molly~ said...

I love this romantically scary... or scarily romantic card! lol I love the heart, color and paper selection! Project a day for an entire month! WOW!! I am so excited to see what you have in store for us!!
~Molly

LesleyfromWI said...

Love it...the inside saying is great!!

flowerdisco said...

There are many details in this card. Very, very pretty. TFS!

Norma said...

Wow Super cute card!!!!

Banner Market said...

Hi Liz! I really had a great time yesterday seeing all of the FANG-tastic creations and blogs, it took a while but well worth it!
Your card is Spook-tacular! Its very goulish in a loving kind a way and I love the sentiment! so creative! Cant wait till tomorrows card. I really love what you do your so creative. I love your style Girlfriend!
Thanks for all you do for your followers.
G

Marlene said...

This is so cute!

Miranda said...

Love the card! It is really cute! TFS

Scrappy Mel said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I LOVE the expression on Frakie's face! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!