Friday, October 22, 2010

Scrappy Mom's Stamps Day 6 of Sneak Peak Week!

Hi!

Wow!  I just saw that I have over 400 followers...thank you!  This blog has been alot of fun to do, and I have learned so much from all of you too.  My hope is that I can keep it interesting for you to keep coming back!  If your new to me be sure to leave me a comment with your blog address so I can see (stalk) you too!  :) 

Here's a project, not a card that I made using the Scrappy Mom's Stamps newest set ~ A Pinch & A Dash.  I added a bag of coffee beans but you could insert a "gift card" in it too!


Recipe:
Winter Frolic
cup shadow cut and weld at 4.29 x 4.86
in between the two cups I welded a rectangle at 1.02 x 2.30
when welded the 2 cups and rectangle should measure 4.30 x 10.77
cup and layers to match cut at 4.05 x 4.86
rectangle is cut from PlantinSchoolbook
Tags, Bags, & More
tag cut .67 x 2.0
tag shadow cut .75 x 2.0
Paper: Stampin Up
ribbon: Stampin Up
white pen, Stampin Up brown ink
Don't forget to check out the other DT members for their awesome ideas (on the left of my blog)!

***Also have a HUGE BLOG HOP next week***



Enjoy!
                                                                   
                                                                    

21 comments:

scrappy critters said...

This card is the cutest ever LIZ!! How did you read my MIND??? I got up this morning and said the only sentiment not used is Cool Beans... I am going to make it COFFEE related.. HOW FUNNY! Your cup is the cutest ever! I LOVE IT!♥Tammy

Anonymous said...

Liz...congrats on the 400!!! I have stalked you for awhile and love your projects!!

Karey
www.creativecraftcorner.com

Anonymous said...

This turned out so super cute! I love that little cup! (Super cute striped ribbon too!) TFS!

Annette said...

I love this Liz! Thinking I might need Winter Frolic. I love winter themed projects

Saundra said...

Cute idea, Liz. I've been a stalker for a little while and love your creations. Thanks for the great preview this week.

~Saundra
luvscrappingtogether.blogspot.com

Scrappy Mel said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Tammy and I WERE just talking about a coffee card. Then she called me and said I HAD to come look at your project. :)

So adorable, as usual!

Banner Market said...

Liz this is amazing! So ADORABLE! how do you come up with these things and how did you learn how to use your gypsy so fast, Im still having issues lol! youll have to share your secrets with me. I just love what you do. SO CUTE!

Glora said...

Super cute! I love the colors. red white and brown. They look so good together. Congratulations on over 400 followers. www.glorascrafts.blogspot.com

Carley said...

Oh my goodness Liz this is precious! I love it! I am seeing so many cute projects with this stamp set! I never thought I would use it much but now I am dying for it! Thank you for sharing!

*Star said...

That is so stinkin' adorable!! Tfs and have a great day. :)

starspaperpassion.blogspot.com

Snowmanlover said...

Oh My gosh I love it! Love the 3D coffee cup, love the color tooo!

Celeste B. said...

What an adorable idea!!! I absolutely LOVE it! :) TFS! :)

Celeste B.
ccscards.blogspot.com

Josie0602 said...

I love this!! Such a cute project and I love the colors you chose to use!

http://www.scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com/

Paper Sewn Visions said...

I love the card. You are so talented and creative. Thank you for sharing.

Monique Leslie The Misfit Crafter said...

Oh i love this. Such a great gift Idea!

Linda said...

That card is darling. I love the vibrant colors.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

What a fun card! I love anything coffee related!

Love Is In The Details said...

Ok this is such a cute idea :) I have yet to see one thing from Winter Frolic that I didn't like, it's hard, but I'm waiting until after Halloween to get going with mine! I love little gift projects and this one is going to my "must lift" file :) l just adore SM stamps and your projects are doing them great justice! Andrea
Http://heartinthedetails.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

These are so cute!!! I love them!!

flowerdisco said...

what a cute project! I love it especially for this coming season.
TFS!

bonnie said...

Oh Liz this is sooo super cute....I want one!!! Absolutely adorable ;) hugs, Bonnie xx

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!