Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Scrappy Mom's Stamps Day 4 of Sneak Peak Week!

Hello!

Karma, you know that thing what goes around comes around...well it happened to me!  Yesterday while looking at what the other Scrappy Mom's Stamps team members had made, I made a comment to Lauren about there was no way she was sick, because she has so many great ideas.  Of course I was kidding, and I told her so, but no sooner did I say that, I began to feel terrible and ended up with the flu.  So as I write this I'm terribly sick!  And to top it off my oldest daughter is coming home for the weekend (my "paper loft" is her room)  so I have plenty of cleaning to do so she has room to sleep!  No worries everything always works out, one way or another!

Ok enough about my "issues", don't forget to check out the other team members creation, their links are on the left!  Now on to the card...


Recipe:
Cherry Limeade
lemon (card) 5.19 x 3.93 cut 3 weld 2 together
1 run through Cuttlebug ~ mesh
little lemons cut 1.77 x 1.34, 1.84 x 1.39, 1.93 x 1.46
also weld one each of those sizes to the lg lemon card
Preserves
leaves cut and weld and hide part of it 3.30 x 5.47
I took the two halfs, welded together and hide one the halves

Peachy Keen Stamps
Scrappy Mom's Stamps ~ A Pinch & A Dash
white pen, chalk, ribbon and button


                                             
 Just a preview of what's happening next week!


Enjoy!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better SOON! Your card turned out super cute! TFS!

Joanna said...

OMG that is sooo cute! Love your lemon heads! lol..I hope you feel better! :)

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Love it Liz, you'r lemons are so tart!

buglvr2010 said...

Adorable! I hope you feel better soon!

Glora said...

So cute! I love the texture on the big lemmon. Get feeling better super soon!

Scrappy Mel said...

I'm sorry your ill - what horrible timing!! I hope that it's a 24 hour bug and then you feel great! Sending lots of get well wishes your way...

I think I need to get some of that "creative flu" that you and Lauren have/had - your little lemon card is ADORABLE!! Great job, flu or not! :)

flowerdisco said...

you are right about how things always work out at the end. Hope you are better when your daughter gets home so you can enjoy her company.

I fell in love with that lemon...how cute is that? ;)

Marlene said...

From one sicko to another, I love your lemons!

Marisa said...

This is too cute!! Love the smiling lemons and the EF you used on the main one. Great job :)

~Molly~ said...

OMG I love the mesh folder! It's perfect with your design!! Super duper cute!! ~Molly

~JulieH~ said...

This is just the cutest card! I love it and love how you embossed is too!
Hugs
Juliexx

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!