Thursday, October 21, 2010

Scrappy Mom's Stamps Day 5 of Sneak Peak Week!

Hi!
I hope your day was a good one!  Sorry to get this post out so late, had a few technical issues, too long and boring to go into!  Anyway today is day 5 of Scrappy Mom's Stamps sneak peak week...the week is almost over, it's gone by so quick!  I hope you've had as much fun looking at everyone on the DT blogs as I've had, there have been alot of creative ideas!

Now for my card...please be kind...this didn't quite turn out the way I wanted.  I love my little lettuce heads, but I got somewhat carried away with my white pen...blame it on the flu!



Recipe:
Straight From the Nest
scallop oval cut 4.18 x 5.47
party hat 1.46 x 1.93
layers to match
Plantin Schoolbook
circles 1.80 x 1.74 cut 2 for lettuce heads and 4 more to tear for layers
Papers: October Afternoon, Stampin Up, Bazzill
Peachy Kean Stamps
white pen, chalk, Tim Holtz Ink, Stampin Up Ink

Enjoy!

10 comments:

~Molly~ said...

No way! You didn't get carried away! They came out perfect!! I love this card! It is too cute! I did a little giggle when I saw it! Super sweet!!
~Molly

Saundra said...

I agree with Army Wife Amy! You didn't get carried a way at all. I just received my stamps today and I was trying to think if there were any lettuce heads on any of my cartridges but you answered that question. Your card is adorable!

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute!!! You and Momo must be on the same crafting wavelength now - she is making a lettece card right now! LOL

Nicole Wright Designs said...

FLU... noooo! I love how smart you were using circles for lettuce. I think it looks great. I sent you a little thank you note today...I hope it makes it there before Halloween??? DOUBT IT:( Feel better soon my friend.

buglvr2010 said...

Oh I think they are just perfect! I love them! I hope you feel better soon!

scrappy critters said...

OMG!!! Soooooo cute Liz! Just adorable! ♥Tammy

Live Love and Scrap said...

Liz....how creative are you to make your own lettuce....so cute!!! I think the white pen is perfect =)

hugs,
Sarah

Sasha said...

Liz, all your designs are truly inspiring. I love all the cards you come up with!

~The Life of Me~

Joanna said...

That is adorable!! Love it!!

Marlene said...

Ha ha! Love your punny card!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!