Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Second post of the day! Circle Monthly Challenge

Hi Again,

Just a quick post so I could get this entered in the Cricut Circle Blog monthly challenge.

The challenge was to make something in celebrating creativity!  So I made a wall decor project inspired by my gypsy! 


Recipe:
Carousel Cartridge
ticket shadow cut 11.44 x 5.90
ticket cut 10.84 x 5.71 with borders hidden
letters cut 1.33 x 1.40
and shadow feature to match
Home Decor
bee cut 2.64 x 2.0
cut layer and shadow to match
Forever Young
flowers cut 4 at 1.61 x 1.71
4 at 1.42 x 1.51
4 at 1.28 x 1.35
 run flowers though a crimper over and over again
peel the flower in half, when your done each size should have eight layers add a brad through the center. Ruffle the flower to make full and fluffy!
Paper: October Afternoon, Bazzill, and unknown
Stampin Up Jewel brad

Enjoy!

5 comments:

flowerdisco said...

i forgot about the challenge. love your project and the colors too.

i also wanted to say thank you for being so sweet.

Marlene said...

Very pretty!

erin lee creative said...

Very cool! I have the same Gypsy sleeve, we have good taste ;)

Linda said...

I love the card, and I love the Gypsy photo!

Marisa said...

Love how you can get inspiration just about anywhere :) Wonderfully done :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!