Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Circle Blog Weekly Challenge #2: THINK PINK!

Hi!

Sorry to interupt your Halloween viewing pleasure, but I wanted to enter the weekly challenge at the Cricut Circle Blog!  I'm still keeping up with a project a day, it's just not Halloween.  Tomorrow I will return with a creepy project to entertain you with!  Also on Saturday I'm in a blog hop with with Jess at Welcome to Kinder Stampo, The Fun~mare Before Halloween!  I've got a cute~n~spooky home decor project that I forward to sharing with you!

Well on to my layout!  Stamping out Breast Cancer!


Recipe:
Stamping Cartridge:
stamp cut 11.88 x 11.35
Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge
circle cut 10.33 x 9.94
Songbird Cartridge
title cut at 1.20 and welded
Ashlyn's Alphabet Cartridge
flourish cut 5.43 x 2.22
Paper:  Bazzil, Bella Blvd, k*i
Stampin Up punch
Ribbon
Stickles
rhinestones
ink

 Enjoy!


3 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

This is such a pretty layout! I love the postage stamp background! :)

flowerdisco said...

oh my Liz...this is so so so pretty. tfs!

Banner Market said...

This is lovely Liz! Good luck on the challenge. I need to enter one some time soon. They seem so fun. I am so bad at challenges though, I never know what to make and always miss them. lol.
Yours is beautiful!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!