Thursday, October 14, 2010

"PROJECT A DAY" for the month of October, Day 14!

Good evening!

I don't know what I was thinking, I almost forgot to post today!  I'm actually still on cloud 9 about being on the DT for Scrappy Moms Stamps!  So of course in celebration of being chosen, I used a stamp from the A Haunting We Will Go set!

I hope you like!



Recipe:
Ashlyn's Alphabet
label cut5.21 x 5.03
calderon cut 2.54 x 2.41, shadow & layers to match
ghost1.80 x 1.59 & 1.40 x 1.24
Paper:  Bo Bunny, Colorbok
crystal effects
Scrappy Mom's Stamps
Peachy Keen Stamps
white pen
chalk

Enjoy!


10 comments:

buglvr2010 said...

I love this...super cute!

Glora said...

Wow, they are so lucky to have you on the team. What is the purple gooey stuff. It looks awesome! Fabulous job!

Linda said...

Your cards are darling. Keep up the projects, I love seeing what you create!

Scrappy Mel said...

So adorable! I agree the gooey purple potion looks great! )

Sasha said...

I wish I had as much disciple as you to do a project a day. I have so much I need to do but I'm such a procrastonator! I love your cards!

~The Life of Me~

Laura L. Cline said...

These are adorable! I can't wait to work with you on the Scrappy Moms Design Team!

:)
Laura

The Archiving Angel said...

Hi Liz~ congrats! You deserve it.
I simply adore this card. Super cute.
All your projects & cards have been fantastic.
Keep them coming-TFS!
Sonia

Marlene said...

This is fantastic! Lovin' your gooey purple brew!

girlia said...

Congratulations Liz. I love your cards and I am really happy for you

Snowmanlover said...

Oh this is darling Liz!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!