Sunday, October 10, 2010

"PROJECT A DAY" for the month of October, Day 10!

Good Morning!

Nicole from Canadian Nickel Scrapn was in a blog hop for Momo's Birthday this weekend, and while I was visiting Nicole's blog, she had "This is Halloween" playing.  I know it's from the movie the Nightmare Before Christmas, but it always reminds me of The Haunted Mansion at Disneyland during fall and into the holidays when they change it!  And to top it off, on Friday I got a Disney magazine in the mail, (I'm sort of a Disney freak) so I've had Disney on the brain!  So my card today is inspired from a picture in the magazine...the evil Queen with the apple for Snow White.  I hope you like!

Recipe:
Cricut Sampler cart
apple cut 3.41 x 3.94
shadow cut3.65 x 4.06
Happy Hauntings
ghost cut 10.39 x 7.55 ~ use only face~hide everything else, weld on apple
Martha Stewart punches
Stampin Up punches
Scrappy Mom Stamps
Paper: Bazzil, My Mind's Eye, Colorbok
Papertrey Ink ribbon
white pen
Stickles

Enjoy!


4 comments:

Joanna said...

Ooohh! Love it! I've been dying for that drippy goo punch! ..love the glitter on the apple too! tfs :)

Amanda T said...

I love this card! You are so clever, Liz. That apple is the cutest thing ever!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

I totall get it...I am always thinking of Disney...OHHHH and the HAUNTED HOUSE!!!! I so want to go back! Awesome job keeping up with a spooky project everyday! Thanks for the shout out my friend...WOOHOO!

Scrappy Mel said...

I LOVE this card!!! Snow White was one of my favs when I was little! :) Great job as usual!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!