Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Monday with EAD's Blog Hop!

Hello!

Happy Memorial Day to you!  I hope you get to spend some much needed time with your family today!  Today's hop is just a quick one, but in order to win the candy you have to leave a comment for everyone!  You should have arrived here from my SUPER CREATIVE friend Lauren.  If not, make sure you head over to EAD's Blog for the start!

On  to my card...

Recipe:

No Cricut ~  shhhh!  I can hardly believe it myself!
Paper: My Mind's Eye, American Crafts, Stampin Up
Baker's Twine ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps
black and white pen



don't forget to comment for all the girls!  Your next stop is the FABULOUS


Enjoy!

17 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh My CUTE!!!!!

Joanna said...

OMG that is beyond cute!!! Love it LIz! :)

Candace said...

so cute!! I just ordered these stickers, can't wait to get them!!!

Candace

scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Sue D said...

Very adorable--love the twine.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Rachel said...

those animals are adorable! love this

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

bonnie said...

Oh goodness that os way too cute...adorable card sweetie, love it! :) Hugs x p.s it's great to be leaving some love :)

katieo said...

Hey Liz. Is it windy out there? My husband was working on the gutters, thought he would blow off the roof. I grew up in England until I was 10, I love hedgehogs.. Glad to see you made a non-cricut card-you just commented to me how much you rely on your cricut.Beautiful work.
Katie

joydee1963 said...

Very cool!! Cute! joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Karen said...

love the colors and the papers are fab! The little animals could not be cuter and the the twine is the perfect finishing accent!
karen
www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

Court said...

Don't forget to check your temperature... No Cricut? Are you feeling well? Sometimes I do that and then look back at my project and realize it and am SO surprised by myself! :) I love this card - SO springy and sweet!

mandalj said...

Such a cute card. I love paper and colours you've used.

Karenladd said...

Oh my goodness! That card is cute beyond words! Love the paper you used with the stickerz, and that bakers twine...

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card! :-)

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely adorable, Liz! I love it!

Scrappy Mel said...

Soooo cute! Those little animals are ADORABLE! Pretty card! :)

Rose said...

how CUTE!!! :)

365 Days of Cricut said...

So cute! Love the paper and all of that twine!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!