Saturday, May 7, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek Day 2!

Hi,

Did you get a chance to check out The Happily Ever After Blog Hop yesterday?  If not click here to see all the fabulous projects!  Today's project is a quick card using Scrappy Moms Stamps newest release, Happily Ever After!


Recipe:
Sugar & Spice Cricut Lite Cartridge
buggy
Gypsy Wanderings
label and card
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More
tag and shadow
Sorry I'm not putting the sizes, I cut all my projects for the week as my gypsy was dying...it's now been laid to rest :/
Paper: Pebbles, American Crafts
Cuttlebug ~ Swiss Dots Embossing folder
ribbon, rhinestones, mementos ink, silver paint


Don't forget to check out the other girls!















Enjoy!

13 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh how sweet...love the shape...such a pretty card, I have got to get that cart...we just can't seem to readily get hold of the Lite carts here in the UK!!! :) Hugs x

Adrian said...

Wow, so pretty!

Unknown said...

Liz, your card is so so sweet. I love the shape and all the colors you used. :)

Crafting Katie said...

What a sweet card, Liz! I love the little ribbon on your adorable carriage, and that stamp is priceless!

Rachel said...

Adorable card! Very sweet

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

HappyPlaceJen said...

Such a sweet card! LOVE this stamp set! And I have this Lite cart ordered - Woot! Woot! ~Jen http://www.happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Bella Scrapbook Designs said...

Love your card. Happy national scrapbook dsy. I am hosting my first blog hop today. Would love it if you would stop by and visit.
Sylvia

Scrappy Mel said...

So sweet, Liz! Great job with the colors and the tulle - it's so pretty! :)

Esther said...

So, so adorable!!
I love your paper choices!!!!

Glora said...

Liz, this is beautiful. You will never guess what. You mentioned your Gypsy dying and mine is on it's way as well. I'm curious what symptoms yours was showing. With mine the power light turns on but nothing shows up on the screen. I did a hard re-set and then waited a few hours and it started again, but once I turned it off the screen wouldn't turn on again. Anyway, just curious if that was the same problem you had? How was Cricut support? I've had mine for almost 1 1/2 years so I'm sure I will have to buy a new one. Sorry for all of the questions. Have a good one! Hugs- Glora

Houses Built of Cards said...

Beautiful!!! LOVE it!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Joanna said...

OMG so adorable!

Live Love and Scrap said...

GASP!!! That is one gorgeous card!!! So many things to love about it...just darling!!!!

hugs,
Sarah

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!