Sunday, May 8, 2011

Scrappy Mom Stamps Sneak Peek Day 3!

Hi!

Welcome to day 3 of the Scrappy Moms Stamps release of Happily Ever After!  Since today is Mother's Day, I'm going to make this quick, so you can enjoy the rest of YOUR day!



recipe:
Tinker Bell and Friends Cricut Cartridge
pixie dust
Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge
circle
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut Cartridge
tag

I promise as soon as I get my gypsy back, I will post the sizes of my projects!
paper: Doodlebug, American Crafts Cardstock
stickles, ribbon, button, memento ink

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Liz, this is soooo pretty! I love your sparkly "pixie dust" and the colors throughout are gorgeous!!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

LOVE the pink and green together - gorgeous!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Joanna said...

Love the colors!! Happy Moother's Day!

Anonymous said...

CUTE! Happy Mother's Day;)

Scrappy Mel said...

So pretty - I love the sheer ribbon! {{{ HUGS }}}

bonnie said...

Gorgeous card and fab colours! :) Hugs x

Live Love and Scrap said...

SO pretty Liz...I can see this as a Christmas ornament too...pretty!!!!!!

hugs,
Sarah

hilda said...

love the colors pretty ..so many Cricut Cartridges to buy lol

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!