Thursday, May 12, 2011

There is alot going on here!

Hi!

So today instead of posting twice, I decided to combine two design teams with one layout!  EAD Designs is having their monthly color challenge and it just happened to work with The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Court featuring Cosmo Cricket!  You will have to read carefully because there are couple of ways for you to win some blog candy and get discounts.  Let me show you my projects first, then at the end, I'll give you the rules for everything!



Recipe:
Life's a Beach Cricut Cartridge
totem faces
hawaii title
palm trees
Gypsy Wanderings
labels and shadows

Cosmo Cricket ~ Salt Air paper and butterfly (on surf board)
American Crafts Cardstock, Tim Holtz Ink, white and black pen


Join the color challenge over at EAD Designs ~ 25% off coupon for everyone that plays!
$20 Gift Card to one random winner!


Cosmo Cricket rules...Cosmo Cricket Grand Prize... this is a wonderful collection of Cosmos Cricket papers and embellishments valued at over $50 dollars

1} First you must LIKE the Cosmo Cricket FB page and tell them "The Queen's Royal Court sent me"
2} Make sure you go to the Cosmo Cricket Blog and become a follower
3} Become a Royal Follower of The Queen
4} Leave a comment on everyone of The Queen's Royal Court Blogs


Enjoy!

19 comments:

Rachel said...

What a cool layout! Looks very fresh and fun :)

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Ashley Nicole said...

This is a great layout. The colors are awesome. I love it.
Nikki

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! As always your project is beautiful! You seamlessly combined the die cuts with the stickers! Love it!
{hugs!}
Lauren

Sherrie K. said...

What a fun layout!!! Oh, how I wish I could play. I am so packed for the rest of the week with things I am in the middle of already and my daughters college graduation. Wow, there is just not enought time in the day:( I actually wish I was at the beach right about now, LOL!
TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Stephanie Zito said...

OMG Liz! This is absolutely beautiful! Such a gorgeous and stunning layout!

Saundra said...

Love this layout, Liz! It's Awesoome!

Hugs!

BlueCrayons said...

stunning liz. love it

bonnie said...

What a fun layout, I love it Liz! :) Hugs x

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is a fantastic layout! I have a blog award for you on my blog. :)

Stacey
http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Tamara said...

Very awesome layout! Even more awesome that you could use it for another challenge! :)
sweetheartcopper at msn dot com
sospoileditscute.blogspot.com

Glora said...

Awesome job. The two combined perfectly. Hugs- Glora

thekolbes said...

What a wonderful layout. Thanks so much for sharing
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Karenladd said...

Oh, I just love your layout! You did an awesome job with those tropical stickers!!

jenni said...

Darling LO! I love that cosmo cricket paper!
jpshirley@ymail.com

~amy~ said...

LOVE the layout...perfect!

Crafting Katie said...

What a fun layout! I love how you did the repeated top note shape along the bottom with the different imagines in them!

Esther said...

Liz, I love what you did with the labels on the bottom of the layout!!
This page is really wonderful!!!

Janet said...

Gorgeous LO Love that papeer
http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/

Scrappy Mel said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your layout! The colors are beautiful together and I love the little "top note" pieces across the bottom! How cute! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!