Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge with Cosmo Cricket!

If you are looking for the The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Court Blog Hop featuring Cosmo Cricket, click here!

Wow!  I can hardly believe it's already time for a Scrappy Mom Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge!  This week we are using Once Upon A Princess Cricut Cartridge, which goes perfect with their newest stamp release Happily Ever After!  Just remember if you don't have this cartridge, don't fret...just pick something similar!




Recipe:
Once Upon a Princess ~ fairy (no sizes available due to my gypsy dying)
Gypsy Wanderings ~ label and shadow
ink, American Craft Cardstock




Who wants blog candy?  I have a couple of blog hops going, both have rules for eligibility, so please read carefully...
1.  EAD Mondays Hop~ Click HERE!
2.  The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Court Blog Hop ~ Click HERE!


Enjoy!

16 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh I love, love this Liz! Fab colours and ribbon and tag finish it off perfectly! What a cutie pie :) Hugs x

Crafting Katie said...

This is so adorable, Liz! I love your little fairy and that perfect sentiment! Gorgeous ribbon too!

Anonymous said...

very pretty!!! tfs! -Sam :-)

Jovan said...

This card is just beautiful! I love those papers and the ribbon is just the prefect touch.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I always love to come by and see your amazing creations..you are so very talented... hugs

Glora said...

Liz, this is PERFECT. She looks so cute in that Cosmo Cricket paper. Hugs- Glora

Rachel said...

This little girl is just precious, and all those layers look fantastic!

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

CityGirl Planners said...

My youngest niece would love getting this adorable card! So nice.

TFS, Becki

GiGi said...

This is just adorable!!! I love the paper you used! TFS!

Jeanne said...

What an adorable card!! TFS!!

Jeanne
www.thecricutcorner.com

Joanna said...

OMG!! This is the cutest thing ever!! I love the crinkle ribbon! SUch a sweet card!

scrappy critters said...

Absolutely stinkin cute Liz.. I LOVE that bow. She turned out perfect.

♥Tammy

Stephanie K said...

Adorable!! Love the colors! The little fairy is sooooo cute!!! Thanks for sharing!

scrappingwithstephanie.blogspot.com

thekolbes said...

Your card is adorable, Thanks so much for sharing
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Esther said...

She's so sweet, love it!!!!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Liz!

OMGosh! SPEACHLESS!!!! That is what I am... I was just on the Scrappy Moms blog and I have no idea how I missed this card. LOVE IT!!!!

Ruthie :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!