Friday, May 13, 2011

The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Court and Cosmo Cricket Day 5

Yes, this is my second post of the day, so after reading this post you will definately want to scroll down to see my card with EAD Designs!   thanks to blogger for the fun :/ 

Welcome to day 5 with The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Court featuring Cosmo Cricket!  I just love this card I made using EAD Designs Vinyl Rub-ons ~ Vintage and Cosmo Cricket Salt Air collection!  Cosmo Cricket compliments whatever you put it with, but I'll let you be the judge!




recipe:
Lacy Labels Cricut Lite Cartridge
oval and scallop oval
measuring tape twill ribbon


Now on to the rest of the hop line up and of course the

rules for the Cosmo Cricket Grand Prize... this is a wonderful collection of

Cosmos Cricket papers and embellishments

valued at over $50 dollars

1} First you must LIKE the Cosmo Cricket FB page and tell

them "The Queen's Royal Court sent me"

2} Make sure you go to the Cosmo Cricket Blog and become a follower


4} Leave a comment on everyone of The Queen's Royal Court Blogs

Theresa
Cristi
Jenny
Jin
Kassidy
Liz
Raven
Rosy
Ruth
Theresa

Enjoy!

18 comments:

Glora said...

This is perfect. And that measuring tape twill ribbon is a must have. I've never seen anything like it but LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

Tamara said...

Very awesome card!!! I love the dress form! :)
sweetheartcopper at msn dot com
sospoileditscute.blogspot.com

kathlee said...

Adorable....simply adorable.!
TFS!
Kathie
Kathlee154atgmaildotcom
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! I love everything! That twill tape is adorable!
TFS
{hugs!}
Lauren

Shelly said...

So Awesome Liz! I want a belt like that! Everything is perfect....
Shelly

Crafting Katie said...

Liz, this is adorable! I love how you have the dress off the side of the card, and that measuring tape ribbon is too cute!

Adrian said...

Very pretty card!

Marlene said...

I LOVE this, Liz!! The measuring tape ribbon is adorable! Beautifully done. One of my favorites of yours, I'd say! Happy weekend!

Saundra said...

This is beautiful! I love how there is only half the dress form showing and the ribbon is a perfect touch. Lovin' all the Cosmo Criket paper!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Daynene said...

Beautiful card, I love it.
nenerscreations.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Liz, I love how you put the dress form on the side of the card!!
This is adorable!!!

Janet said...

Love this card Very interesting design!
http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/

bonnie said...

Oh I love everything you did here...so different! Beautiful. :) Hugs x

Scrappy Mel said...

What a great card!! I love how the dress figure is off the side of the card!! I always seem to center everthing - I need to keep this in mind. The ribbon is perfect too! :)

Joanna said...

Omg I LOVE this! It looks so professional..awesome job!

jenni said...

i love the half dress, that is "sew" cool! And where did you find that cute ribbon?
jpshirley@ymail.com

Karenladd said...

LOVE your card! The colors and the measuring tape make it awesome!!

Unknown said...

canada goose jackets
christian louboutin paris
coach outlet
ray ban wayfarer
ray ban sunglasses wholesale
fitflops sale
fitflops sale clearance
adidas nmd
ugg outlet
golden state warriors jerseys
20171.04wengdongdong

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!