Saturday, May 14, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps New Release ~ Happily Ever After!

*** I posted twice yesterday after blogger went back up, so you'll want to scroll down to see them***

Hi!

Well as you probably know, blogger was a big pain this past week!  So because of it, I got a little out of sync with my posting...so here is the last of my Scrappy Moms Stamps sneak peek of the Happily Ever After stamp set. 


I sure wish I had this magic wand to make the big blogger headache go away yesterday!

Tinker Bell and Friends Cricut Cartridge
wand
Disney paper, stickles, ribbon, black pen


Check out the other girls on the DT!













http://www.techniquesbytrish.blogspot.com/


I also wanted to add a picture of me in my scraproom for a drawing that I entered for the Cricut Circle Blog!  Yes, I changed my hair color in Decemeber...still not used to the dark, but DH says he likes it, so it's staying for awhile.
so now consider yourself a true friend...I didn't do my hair and have on very little make up today!

Enjoy!

12 comments:

bonnie said...

Perfect with that sentiment sweetie...love the glitter and papers match perfectly! :) Hugs x

Maureen Reiss said...

I love this card!!! Great stamp set, perfect for your card!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I scrolled down and peeked at all your new posts... I love Hawaii layout.. as well as your cards... that dress is adorable. hugs

Sandy from Ukiah said...

l left you something on my blog...

Scrappy Mel said...

Your card is so cute - I love the pretty ribbon!! :)

What a pretty picture, Liz! I think the darker hair is very flattering - I agree with your dh, keep it for a while. :)

Joanna said...

Such a sweet card...your pic looks too cute, love the dark hair! ;)

HappyPlaceJen said...

Love the wand card using the new SM Happily Ever After set!! That is just a great sentiment. I wish I had a wand to wave troubles gone-LOL! And WOW!! You look so different in your craft room pic!! The hubby is right though- you make a great brunette! Hope you win the Circle contest, Liz! ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

DIANA L. said...

Nice card love the colors.

Esther said...

Love the wand! Wish I could wave it and make my troubles go away!

Lisa B said...

Hi Liz! Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave a comment on my tissue box organizer. I wanted to pop in to let you know about the feet I used. They are from Tim Holtz. Think they are called Foundation feet or something like that.

OOOHH BOy was I happy to see your creations using Scrappy Moms stamps. I just love those stamps. Now that I am here I see they have more that just came out. Guess I will just have to wander on over to their blog!!

Thanks again!

365 Days of Cricut said...

Love the magic wand and Liz you are hot stuff LOL! Love the dark hair!

chenlili said...

chenmeinv

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!