Friday, May 13, 2011

Whoo Hoo! I can finally post my Friday Announcement!

Welcome!  After a long night and day, Blogger is finally up and running!  Well enough of the whining...

Today EAD Designs and Isabell's Umbrella are co-branding!  That means we can get Isabell's Umbrella designs in vinyl Stickerz and Cling-tt's!  Now, I do need to warn you...this card is one of my favorites and I'm also using it for a Cricut Circle Challenge!  It sort of has an Imagine feel to it!  I hope you like it as much as I do!



aren't these the cutest stickerz ever!!!


Recipe:
Pooh and Friends Cricut Cartridge
sun and clouds
 Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge
flower
My Minds Eye paper, Tim Holtz ink, stickles, ric rac

So for the Cricut Circle Challenge, it had to have a sun cut, ric rac and a flower cut! 

I will be posting another one shortly...thanks blogger!

here are all the links for the DT girls, hopefully they've been able to post by now!










Enjoy!

10 comments:

Glora said...

This is ADORABLE! Hugs- Glora

~amy~ said...

Hey There....soooooo CUTE liz!

Anonymous said...

This is soo so cute! Those papers coordinate perfectly!
{hugs}
Lauren

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

OMGosh! Love it!

Ruthie :)

Saundra said...

Oh My, Liz! This is adorable! I love it!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Jessica said...

Too stinkin' cute! I love it!!

Esther said...

So, so adorable!!!!

bonnie said...

Oh my goodness what a cute card...love the sun (sweet) and the papers and the colours are gorgeous girly :) Hugs x

Joanna said...

Awww so so stinkin cute! Love it!

Ashley said...

holy moly, so cute!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!