Monday, May 2, 2011

EAD Designs Monday Hop!

Hey Hey It's Monday with EAD Designs!  Did you get here from my super creative friend Lauren?  If not head over to EAD's Blog for the start, plus you'll want to find out if you won last weeks hop!  That's right all you have to do is leave a comment on each of the girls on the design team and at EAD's blog to be eligible for the blog candy!  This week's theme is Mother's Day Flowers!



Recipe:


paper:  Erin Lee Creative, Teresa Collins, Bazzill, metallic paper
pearls, ribbon

don't forget EAD has...


your next stop is who I want to grow up to be like... Amy T!

Enjoy!

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOL...as I read your post and scrolled down to leave my comment I saw my name...you're sooo funny Liz:)

I ADORE your oh-so-classy card...fabulous use of that magnificent frame!

Happy Monday!!!

Esther said...

Very classy! Love the flowers with the pearls!!

Cake Addiction said...

The flowers with pearls are more than adorable!! I just received those rub-on frames, so I'm excited to use them!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the flowers:)

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! Elegant and gorgeous! LOVE those flowers!

Court said...

BEAUTIFUL! Gorgeous!!! Love it Liz!

June Houck said...

Fantastic baroque frames and your pearl-centered roses are amazing! Terrific, Liz :)

Amy said...

So elegant and pretty!

Karenladd said...

Love, love, love your gorgeous baroque frame and the flowers! Wow!

katieo said...

Liz I love the way you put this together. The frameis so elegant on the musical paper

Joanna said...

Oohhh love those little flowers! Awesome card Girly! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, very elegant. Love. love the little flowers!
Sherrie K

joydee1963 said...

Very pretty,I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I'm hopping late...this is so beautiful! I love the 3D flowers and the elegant frame - what a perfect combination!
{hugs!}
Lauren

Rose said...

this is stunning! love the use of the frame :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!