Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sweet Thoughts Card

Hello,

It's been months since I've had time to do a Throwback Thursday challenge at Emma's!  In fact, I was able to get a few challenges done this weekend...they will be posted throughout the week!  So on to my card so you can enjoy the rest of your weekend!


in honor of the royal wedding, I decided to add a facinator hat to the girl side! :)

Recipe:
Doodlecharm Cricut Cartridge
popsicle
My Creative Time Stamps~ Just a Note to Say
Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Everyday Character Face Assortment
Scrappy Moms Stamps~ Baker's Twine
paper: October Afternoon, Stampin Up
glossy accents, Tim Holtz ink, button

I also wanted to share with you, that I received two Blog Awards!  One is from Stacey at Staceys Creative Corner  however I went to her blog and I couldn't find it.  I think her post were deleted when blogger went down.  I'm only letting you know about it, because I don't want her to think I ignored her!  The other one is from my SWEET Friend Sandy at Sandy from Ukiah.  I had the honor of meeting her in person at Emma's home several months ago!  She is amazing and talented too!

So the rules are to tell 8 things about myself...hmmm, what could I tell you that you don't already know about me...
1.  I have been married to the most supportive man for 25 years this summer.
2.  I have expensive taste, yet I will always try to get the same look or item for less. 
3.  My mind is always swirling with ideas, but there is never enough time to get them done.
4.  My favorite day is Sunday, spending time with family and friends in worship.
5.  I love to camp as long as there are flushing toilets and showers!!!
6.  I love the ocean ~ am very jealous of my daughter, who lives 14 blocks from the beach and rarely goes!
7.  Will drop anything I'm doing if my husband or brother in law says "let's go to Disneyland"! (Sandy it is the happiest place on earth, especially when your childern are grown!  hehehe)
8.  My husband and I are trying to plan a 4-6 week road trip in the next couple of years...to be continued!

Now I'm suppose to give this away to 15 bloggers...this is so hard, oh my goodness this hard because I follow (love) so many of you!


Enjoy!

18 comments:

Nadia's World said...

Very cute project!

TFS!

Nicole T.

Saundra said...

Your card is adorable, Liz! It is very Sweet!

Thank you for the award! You don't know how special it makes me feel. I love your blog and always look forward to see what you create. Thank you! I have to confess that I am terrible about posting these awards but I am keeping track.

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Crafting Katie said...

Cutest card ever! It's so bright and cheery, and I love the "hat"! I'm glad you got some good scrappin' time in this weekend!

Thank you so much for the award! You are such a sweetie!!!

Joanna said...

What a fun card Liz! Love the 'hat'! lol..thank you so much for the award! I'm honored! :)

GabyCreates.com said...

How cute, love your creativity with the hat! And you got several projects done! I alwas say I will create several and post for the week, but somehow, it never works that way...
Thank you so much for the award!! I feel so honored!
I like Saundra am terrible at posting about it but do keep trak and post on my side bar!
Thanks again Liz

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

You are KILLING me with these cards! (SO CUTE!) OMG... and the hat! I almost fell out of my chair! LOL I love the background paper too!

Thanks for the bloggy award! You are too sweet!

Ruthie :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am always in awe of your amazing talent my friend...I always write down the recipe hoping someday I will be able to make one of your awesome cards... this is just too cute... hugs

Anonymous said...

This is so cute and fun.. LOVE IT!

Glora said...

Liz, this is SO flippin' ADORABLE!!!! How cute to have a girl side and a boy side and the 'hat' is PERFECT!!!! You are amazing! And thanks SO much for the award. I'm so honored to have a blog award from someone as talented as you! Hugs- Glora

Cindy Beland said...

WOW this is such a Fun card!Super job with it!:)

girlia said...

Love these popsicles. I love it.

Jovan said...

This is super cute!

Banner Market said...

Thank you so much Liz for the wonderful blog award. I love getting to know more about you and in hopes that your road trip brings you down this way so we can meet one day :)
Love your card too :) so summery looking and yummy, to dang cute. Have I told you Im working a few days a week and Pages of Tyme (A scrapbooking store that just moved here to Ladera Ranch from Big Bear) Its so much fun. Ive been teaching card classes and getting ready to teach my first Options class, we are going to make a chip board mini album, should be fun. One day youll have to stop by the store, Youll love it they also are on facebook. Check them out :) Enjoy the rest of this beautiful Sunday. Hello to everyone too.

HappyPlaceJen said...

Adorable card! And good choices for your awards, Liz! Thanks for becoming a follower of mine this weekend and for your sweet comment on my SM challenge card! It means a lot coming from an incredibly talented crafter like you! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Court said...

WOW! Thanks girl!!! I saw your post on Lezlye's blog about going to the Circle meet-up in a few weeks!!! I am too!!! :) I would love to meet you! :)

Lezlye said...

So CUte! Sent you an email about the circle meet..

Amanda T said...

oh My Gosh! This is too cute for words, Liz! And I loved your 8 things about you! I'm with you on the camping... as long as I can shower I would stay for years! :) Love your card, seriously! :)

Live Love and Scrap said...

Hey LIZ...what a flippin adorable card...tooooo cute!!!
We are Disneyland freaks too...we go as much as we can =)

thanks so much for sharing this award with me....blush!!!
hugs,
Sarah

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!