Friday, May 20, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Sun Kissed Sneak Peek Day 1!

Hello!

Scrappy Moms Stamps has released a new set today!  Oh my goodness you are going to go crazy for this set of beach themed sentiments.  I'm not going to keep you here too long so you have time to check out all the DT's projects! 
I'm making layouts for a cruise that I will be taking in August!


Recipe:
Pack Your Bags Cricut Cartridge
sun
beach balls
Base Camp Cricut Cartridge
summer time
Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Wide Eye Kids
Paper: Bo Bunny, American Crafts
EK Success Ticket Punch


I also am entering this at the Cricut Circle Blog Challenge with this sketch...


So make sure that you visit the other DT girls, I know that they have some awesome projects to share with you!














16 comments:

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

OMGosh! Love the colors on this layout! I have those papers and have been hoarding them for just the right project. :)

Love the new stamps!

Ruthie :)

Joanna said...

LOVE it! Great job with the sketch..those colors are so fun! :)

Becky Moore said...

WOW! I love it!!

Scrappy Mel said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!! I like that you tilted the pictures more - I love wonky photos!! Perfect layout for scrapbooking a cuise - can't wait to see more. :)

scrappy critters said...

I am loving this page Liz! The colors are amazing! SOOO adorable! Wished I had the time to keep up with my books!

♥Tammy

Lezlye said...

Looks like we were both on the Scrapbooking Page! Great Job! I didn't even think about using the circle sketch.. Darn!

buglvr2010 said...

This is awesome, I love the colors!

Glora said...

WOW! What a beautiful LO! I love the bright colors. They are calling me to some SUMMER fun!!!! Hugs- Glora

bonnie said...

OMG this is gorgeous...so fun! I have to get those peachy faces!! :) Hugs x

tt.scraps said...

Super cute and so ready for summer!

HappyPlaceJen said...

Very nice layout - So Summery! And the new SM Sun Kissed stamp set is great! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I love it.. wondering if that sun is a circuit cut?? AND where are you going on a cruise too.. how exciting. AND I am so excited to hear you are coming to the circle crop.. hugs

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This layout is fabulous! I love all the bright, happy colors you used...wonderful!

Esther said...

Great summer LO Liz!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Hey, I recognize that sketch! I love what you did with this, Liz! The colors and cuts are so cheery!!!

Savahanna said...

Wow Liz this layout is amazing. The colors are so vibrant and I just love the cuts. Thanks for sharing.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!