Saturday, May 21, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Sun Kissed Sneak Peek Day 2!

Hello,

Welcome to day two of Scrappy Moms Stamps newest release...Sun Kissed!  This set is just too cute and it's perfect for layouts too, in fact I have another one for you today! 

another layout for my vacation in August



Recipe:
Sweethears Cricut Cartridge
you & me cut
flourish
flowers
tag
paper: Colorbox
brown pen, brown pearls, ribbon, buttons, twine

I used another one of Jana's sketches, ok I'll admit it, I'm addicted to them!


here are the links to see the other DT girls...


























Enjoy!

12 comments:

buglvr2010 said...

So pretty! I love the flourishes...

GiGi said...

This layout is just STUNNING!

Crafting Katie said...

Your layout is gorgeous, Liz! Such pretty papers, and all of your elements tie together so well!

Glora said...

Wow, how on the ball are you. You are already making scrapbook pages before your vacation. I LOVE it. You do such beautiful work!!!! Hugs- Glora

Esther said...

Cute way to use the stamps without going "beachy"!!!

Scrappy Mel said...

I love it!! I love that you used black and grey instead of "beachy" colors. Were classic and chic! :)

Savahanna said...

ok you are wowing me once again. This layout is gorgeous. Love the soft colors.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I have to agree with everyone.. it's a beautiful layout... hugs

Joanna said...

Love it! You did great with the sketch..I'm gonna have to check 'em out!

Live Love and Scrap said...

what a PRETTY layout Liz!!! Love how elegant you made it!

hugs,
Sarah

365 Days of Cricut said...

Oooh lala! Very lovely!

5200 said...

0824jejeChacune chaussures running nike soldes de ces variétés devrait également sortir en juillet 2012. Avec adidas zx 700 bleu marine un prix moyen de air jordan femme moins cher 45 $, les amateurs de cigares air jordan 1 bulls de tous les niveaux découvriront que c'est nike air jordan 1 mid aj1 un bon mélange de design, de adidas zx flux 2.0 noir pas cher haute qualité et de fiabilité. chaussure nike femme a talon pas cher Ceux-ci sont définitivement utilisés pour la plupart air jordan 1 dunk dans les tournois mondiaux des activités sportives.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!