Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Hi!

Welcome to the Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge!  This time we are using Life is a Beach Cricut Cartridge!  If you don't have this one, not to worry, just use a similar cut from another cart!  So dust off your cartridge and join us with the challenge!  I used Scrappy Moms Stamps newest release Sun Kissed ~ life's better in flip flops stamp!





Recipe:
Life is a Beach Cricut Cartridge
flip flop cut 2.60 x 2.65
sand castle cut 2.42 x 2.88
swim trunks cut 2.45 x 2.34
starfish cut 1.24 x 1.08
Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge
banner and shadow cut 2.86 x 3.64, 3.25 x 3.64

paper: Stampin Up, American Crafts
stickles, rhinestones, twine, white pen, ink
Sketch design is from 4/1/11 circle blog

Don't forget to check out the other girls!













Enjoy!


8 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

You are making me feel that summer cannot get here fast enough! I love this layout! The cuts and patterns are just perfect!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I so have to agree with Katie... everything on this layout is just "PERFECT"

Glora said...

This LO is perfect. I absolute love the dots and stripes. They are amazing together. Another beautiful LO! Hugs- Glora

Nicole Wright Designs said...

WOW this is stunning! And that sentiment is my most fav on the whole set! I am a huge fan of your little squares. May have to steal!!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Live Love and Scrap said...

I hope this works cause I have been wanting to tell you how much I flippin LOVE this layout!!!!! Its AMAZING!!!

hugs,
Sarah

365 Days of Cricut said...

Liz this is so gorgeous!! I think this has got to be one of my all time favorites that I've seen online from anybody!! I am bookmarking so I can scraplift some day, just warning you lol!!

Christine said...

I love your layout. It looks great.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!