Sunday, May 22, 2011

Relax! Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Sun Kissed Day 3!

Hello!

Do you ever have one of those days when you are so excited to scrap?  You've got the cutest paper, fabulous new stamps and a cartridge that's just too stinkin' cute for words...and when you put it all together it's just gonna be FABULOUS!  Right?  Well, no...it just doesn't always workout that way!  As cute as this layout was in my head, it just didn't turn out the way I wanted...and the worse part is I'm suppose to be showing you Scrappy Moms Stamps newest release Sun Kissed.   




recipe:
Pack Your Bags Cricut Cartridge
ship
flipflop
drink
Base Camp Cricut Cartridge
letters
paper: Stampin Up, Bazzill
punch: Stampin Up
ink, stickles, white and black pen

On a happier note...I got my gypsy back, but now I have the fun of downloading my carts back on it!  So I will soon be adding cut sizes on my posts again.

Enjoy!

10 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh I love your fun layout sweetie...so cute :) Hugs x

Kim said...

Great pages! Very fun and colorful:)
~Kim

Crafting Katie said...

You're crazy, girl! It's absolutely adorable! It made me smile as soon as I saw it! My favorite is the cruise ship pulling the "relax" sign. Too cute!

Saundra said...

I think it came out great, Liz!

~Saundra :)

Esther said...

I think it turned out pretty darn cute! Love the cruise shipt pulling the relax banner!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Liz Liz Liz.. this is just adorable... I don't think you can do anything but "adorable"... super cute... hugs (I would hate to have to put ALL my carts. back on my gypsy.. I have so many.. lol)

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

I LOVE it, Liz! You're right the paper is perfect - I think it's a FABULOUS layout! The boat is adorable w/it's little sign. :)

Mel

patbaskin said...

I think you're soooooo wrong!!! This is a great layout. Great paper, not too busy and tells the story. What more could you want. Keep up the good work!!!

Melissa said...

So glad you got your gypsy back. I know the felling you are talking about. (as I stare at my last page thinking the letter "Y" is to high, LOL) On to the next project. I love the boat very nice page.

Tara said...

I just posted a layout that I had the same problem with. Honestly, though I think your layout is just perfect the way it is! TFS
Tara

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!