Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Paper Smooches in the House!

Hello and happy Thursday to you!

It's time for EAD's Design/ Paper Smooches June release "Random Sayings"!  You can get these in a Stickerz or Rub-on Vinyl sheet.  I'm so lovin' the rub-on vinyl, it's so easy to use!  I'm keeping this post super quick today, so you have time to check out the other girls!



Recipe:

Smiley Cards Gypsy Download
phone blackout cut and welded at 4.42 x 5.49
phone cut 4.43 x 5.49
shadow cut 4.71 x 5.49
Michael's dollar bin flowers
Kand Co paper
white and black pen


Remember that Scrapbooking Rub-ons and Stickerz are free shipping!



You'll also want to check out the Steal of the Month!  I'm thinking I need these in my kitchen or dining room!  ( I have a 15' ceiling in my kitchen)
here are the links to the other girls on the Design Team if you want to peek at what they've done today!











Enjoy!


8 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Too cute, Liz! And you know I WILL be texting your today!

Joanna said...

SO so sooo cute! Love it girly! :)

bonnie said...

Oh this is just way tooooo cute sweetie! :) Hugs x

~amy~ said...

This is super cute and creative!!!!

Karen said...

going to have to make my 12 year old niece a card like this she is ALWAYS texting

Sherrie K. said...

This is a cute card...I know so many kids that would love getting a card like this..very cool!
Sherrie K

Tara said...

Super cute!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

How cute! I would love a pretty phone like this! :)

Mel

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!