Saturday, June 18, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek Day 2!

Hello and happy Saturday to you!  I'm so excited about Scrappy Moms Stamps newest release, I'm a big Americana fan!  Well I'm going to get right to my project, I have a busy weekend getting ready for a camping trip! 

Independence Day Cricut Cartridge
bicycle cut at 5.41 x 2.69
Plantin Schoolbook
star cut at 3.44 x 3.26
shadow cut at 3.82 x 3.26
Paper: We R Memory Keepers, Papertrey Ink, American Crafts Cardstock
EKSuccess Ticket Punch
stickles, ribbon, stampin up ink, black & white pen



Don't forget that Scrappy Moms is having FREE SHIPPING  thru June 30th on all orders!  You can't beat that!  So in honor of Father's Day pick up a little something for yourself!  You know you deserve it!  :)

here are the links to my DT sisters, I know they all came up with something exciting too!


Enjoy!

17 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh Liz this is so cute sweetie! Have fun camping!! :) Hugs x

Angie said...

I love this, it is fabulous!!!

scrappingmamma said...

Awww Liz how creative!what a lovely 4th card FABULOUS,Thank-you for very much sharing your creativity with us~..Scrappingmamma~

Saundra said...

Love this, Liz. The patterned paper looks awesome. Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

GiGi said...

This is such a fun card! I love the papers you used!

Crafting Katie said...

Okay, I'm in love with this card. Too cute! That paper is fabulous (from our shopping trip?) and that bike is enough to make me want to get that cartridge! Love the Stickles on it!

Amy C said...

What a fabulous and VERY patriotic card Liz!! I ♥ it!!

mamawcindy said...

Love your Card!!! Love the papers that you used. I Love this Stamp Set. :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

What a great card! I love the papers and that little bike with the streamers is adorable! Beautiful as always!
{hugs!}
Lauren

Joanna said...

Oh my goodness! This is super cute, I think i need that cart now! :)

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So FABULOUS!! I love the papers you used! Great card! Have a great Camping trip - take lots of picture! LOL :)

PS - Independence Day cart?!? Where are all these new carts comming from?!?! LOL

- Mel

Esther said...

Boy, your on a roll lately! Your card is so adorable, just love it !!!

Lezlye said...

Love this Liz!

Anonymous said...

What a great card!!! :-)

scrappy critters said...

This is just the cutest bike I have seen!! Great job!

♥Tam

Trisha said...

LIz, this card is so patriotic....I just love it....reminds me of little kids who decorate their bikes for the local parade :)

HappyPlaceJen said...

Love this card! My girls used to decorate their bikes for the parade every year. So brings back fun memories! ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!