Monday, June 13, 2011

It's Home Decor Week at EAD Designs!

Hello'

Welcome to Home Decor Week at EAD Designs, hosted by Joanna!  This week Joanna will be featuring a new project, along with a few of us from the design team.  My day will be Thursday, however I thought I would start the week with another one.  You should have arrived here from EAD's Blog.  If you just popped in for a visit, you will want to leave a comment on EAD's and the rest of the girls in the hop to be eligible for the give away!  If fact you will want to go there anyway, to see if you won last weeks give away.

Now on to my project...



I took a plain jane crock from Walmart, that cost about $5 and turned it in to some thing fun and whimsical for my kitchen.  The Kitchen Aid Subway Art vinyl sheet was too big  for the crock, so I sliced the rolling pin and 350 degrees off.  Then took off the measuring cup from the bottom, and added the rolling pin to the left side.

This project was so quick and easy to do!  Lovin' it!


Your next stop is the ubber cool Amy T!

Don't forget to enter the color challenge, click here to enter!

Enjoy!

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love it...great use of that subway art!

bonnie said...

Fabulous crock sweetie...thank you the fabulous inspiration! :) Hugs x

Crafting Katie said...

That is so cute, Liz! What a great idea! I want one for my kitchen!

Sue D said...

Very clever idea--I think I have a blank crock like that!

Anonymous said...

Love how you used this.. CUTE!

Court said...

Nice work re-arranging! It looks perfect!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So creative Miss Liz... hugs from Ukiah

Rachel said...

This looks amazing! What a great way to add something to the kitchen.

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

HappyPlaceJen said...

Liz, You rocked this crock- LOL! ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Meesh said...

Perfect touch for the kitchen! LOVE it! :o)

Michelle

Joanna said...

OMG..I love this! I was actualy thisclose to doing the exact same thing to my utensil holder! lol..just love the look! :)

mandalj said...

I might have to get a utensil holder so I can do this!

Melissa said...

Wow, this turned out really nice!

SHartl said...

This is so cute, and I love the tip about cutting out and repositioning some of the elements.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!