Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge~ Sweet Treats!

Hi!

It's time for Terrific Tuesday with Scrappy Moms Stamps!  I just want to take a moment to thank my new followers, my hope is that I will be able to keep my blog fresh and interesting for you to keep coming back!

This week we are using Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge.  Now, you don't need to fret if you don't own that one, just find a similar cut.  Before I show you my project, I want to let you know that Sweet Treats doesn't have to be sugary sweet!  I was able to make a card that is very adult, yet a little whimiscal.  (my new word for the week, I'm so into whimsy right now! lol!)

Recipe:
Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge
flowers cut 2 each at 1.42 x 1.53, 1.71 x 1.86, 2.01 x 2.18
shadow cut at 1.59 x 1.53, 1.92 x 1.86, 2.25 x 2.18
center cut at .68 x 1.53, .83 x 1.86, .97 x 2.18

paper: My Minds Eye, Papertrey Ink, American Craft Cardsock
ribbon, white pen, Tim Holz ink, stickles, button, twine

To enter your project click here!

Don't forget to check out the other girls to see what goodies they've cooked up!



Enjoy!


9 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

LIz, I LOVE your whimsical card! The patterns on the flowers make it so cute!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

LOL.. oh you are so funny Liz.. and I will keep coming back to visit with you... because you are such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing your awesome talent. hugs

Rachel said...

There is nothing wrong with a little whimsy! The paper you used is just gorgeous, what a fabulous card!


-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

bonnie said...

I love whimsy...fab card! :) Hugs x

Karen said...

love love love the colors in this card absolutely perfect!
Karen
www.littlescappieces.blogpot.com

DIANA L. said...

This is really a pretty card. Lot's of nice colors and layering

katieo said...

Liz the layering of these flowers is Magical. funny how we think of new words to use so our commenting is not monotonous If only I could spell all those fancy words

Esther said...

Liz, this card is so fun! Love your choice of papers for the flowers!

created by connie said...

Your card is VERY pretty! I love this one! Flowers are sweet treats and calorie free! :) I love your cards and layouts on your blog. I am a follower!
Connie :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!