Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tacky Tuesday Guest Designer!

Hi!  Welcome to Tacky Tuesday!  This has to be one of the most fun challenges around!  Doesn't the name say it all!  For today's challenge, you have to use a sea creature and it has to have the word "sea" somewhere on it.  It's just that simple!  Now onto my card...



recipe:
Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge
Create a Critter
Pack Your Bags
Plantin Schoolbook
Echo Park Paper, American Craft Cardstock

Sea how fun this challenge is!  To join the challenge click here!  I can't wait to sea what you come up with! :)

Thanks to Ruthie for the fun!

Enjoy!

10 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh I love it sweetie, so stinkin' cute :) Hugs x

Carol W. said...

Super super cute card! TFS

Saundra said...

This is definately a fun challenge! Love your cute little card :)

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Liz if this isn't the cutest ever... I love it... hugs

Glora said...

Liz this is ADORABLE!!!! Awesome job as always!!!! Hugs- Glora

Melissa said...

That is the cutest! Love him!

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute!! I love his little face - did you draw it or is it a PKS? I LOVE IT! :)

Esther said...

Great pun, cute card, love that the octopus is holding a spy glass too!!

thekolbes said...

CUte
Trish

HappyPlaceJen said...

Love this tacky lil' card! ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!