Friday, June 17, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Has Two New Sets!

Hi!

Scrappy Moms Stamps has done it again!  They've released two new sets that are just adorable!  And the best news of all is, they are having FREE SHIPPING from today (Fri 6/17) thru June 30th on all orders!  So now you can pick up several sets that you've been wanting to get!  I had so much fun with these, that I made a card from each set!  Now on to my projects...


Recipe:
Pop Up Neighborhood Cricut Cartridge
apple barrel cut at 4.63 x 2.76
Gypsy Wanderings Cricut Cartridge
card welded at 5.46 x 4.88 each
cut smaller layer at 5.19 x 4.65
tag cut at 1.25 x 2.44
Paper: Pink Paisley, American Crafts Cardstock, Papertrey Ink, My Minds Eye
buttons, ribbon, twine


Recipe:
Stand and Salute Cricut Cartridge
bell cut at 4.18 x 5.24
weld two shadows together at 4.35 x 5.24 each
banner cut at 4.40 x 1.16
American Craft Cardstock, Papertrey Ink
Tim Holtz woodgrain embossing folder
button, twine




Don't forget FREE SHIPPING from today (Fri 6/17) thru June 30th on all orders!



Here is the list of the my DT sisters, I can't wait to see what they came up with!


Enjoy!

19 comments:

bonnie said...

OMG these are just too cute sweetie! Love them both! :) Hugs x

Saundra said...

Liz, these are beautiful! I love how you used the buttons for your apples. I really love SMS, too!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable cards!!! Love the new stamps! Excited to get them:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriscraps.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

Liz, both of these cards are just adorable! I especially love the buttons for the apples, and that background paper is so cute!

katieo said...

That bushel of apples is so cute I love the dimension the apples added

scrappy critters said...

These cards are absolutely beautiful.. I JUST love them.. two of my favorite sentiments!

♥Tammy

DIANA L. said...

Nice job on the cards great colors.

Lezlye said...

Great Job Liz! Love the Liberty Bell with the added Time Holtz texture!

Scrappy Mel said...

So perfect - I am LOVING this release!! Your cards are so adorable! :)

Jenni said...

Thanks for sharing these new stamps with us. I just love them. I love how you used the buttons as apples on your "bushel" card. Adorable :)
Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com/

Marlene said...

These are CRAFTastic!

Amy C said...

What great cards!! I love the apple basket on the first card and the banner across the second one.

Esther said...

Both of these cards are super adorable Liz! The background paper you picked for the apple bushel card is so perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

Both of your cards are great! I love the little house patterned paper!
{hugs!}

Tara said...

I love the apple buttons!
Tara

Joanna said...

Both of these cards are great..I've been wanting that pop up cartridge, hopefully soon! :)

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful! Love how you used the buttons in the first one and that sentiment is adorable! LOVE the embossing and the pen work on the second card, beautiful job! -Sam :-)

HappyPlaceJen said...

Both of your cards are so adorable! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Helen said...

Hi! I was searching for some great projects from Stand and Salute and found you!! We're going to feature this and your awesome star card on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog on Friday and link back to you!!

Thanks so much! Your work is wonderful :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!