Monday, June 6, 2011

It's a Monday Hop! EAD Designs Meets Cricut!

Hi!
Happy Monday to you!  Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I went to the California Circle Crop with Katie from Crafting with Katie and Emma from My Creative Time.  Had a fabulous time, but have been sick in bed for a couple of days since then.  Met lots of girls that I have admired, I'll post pictures later in the week. (You'll see that I was already sick).

Welcome to the EAD Designs Hop!  You should have arrived here from my creative friend Lauren from Lauren's Creative.  I know that she made something super awesome!  If you just stopped by for a visit, you'll want to head over to EAD's blog to leave a comment there too.  I made two project today, a card and a tag!




Recipe:
Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge
doll cut 2.32 x 3.24
robe cut 1.85 x 3.24
hat cut 2.37 x 3.24
shoes cut 1.74 x 3.24
bus cut 3.01 x 1.71
Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge
label cut 5.33 x 5.12
shadow cut 5.60 x 5.12
Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge
tag cut 2.98 x 5.47
shadow cut 3.38 5.47


EAD Designs ~ Graduation Stickerz
baker's twine ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps
Paper: Crate Paper Inc~School Spirit Collectin
American Craft Cardstock, Stampin Up, Colorbok
Tim Holtz ink, white & black pen, glossy accents, chalk

Don't forget that...


I'm the last stop on the hop, but make sure that you leave a comment for all the girls
 and on EAD's Blog so you are eligible
for the this weeks give away!

Enjoy!

22 comments:

bonnie said...

How cute sweetie...I love all the twine, what a fabulous set of stickers! :) Hugs x

Crafting Katie said...

These are ADORABLE, Liz! I love those background papers, and the twine on the graduation cap and the dimension on the bus are awesome touches!

~amy~ said...

I hope that you're feeling better...love the card and tag!

Glora said...

I just LOVE your graduate and that tag is just perfect too! Hugs- Glora

Melissa said...

Your projects are adorable and very inspirational, thanks for sharing!

mzcherub2009 at att dot net

Anonymous said...

These are super cute! I love the little graduate and that little tag would make an adorable bookmark for a kindergarten graduate! I'm so glad that you had such good time at the Circle Crop! I can't wait to see the pics and I hope you feel better soon! {hugs!}

Joanna said...

Omg! That is too darn cute! Love the tag too! :)

Jingle said...

These are adorable!!! I love them!

Candace said...

love the little graduate!! super cute!

Candace
scrppin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

What a great grad card, and I really love that tag too!

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

HappyPlaceJen said...

Hope you're feeling better! Being sick in the summer is the worst! Love your card and tag, though! :) ~Jen http://www.happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Liz I love the little grad guy, he is just adorable.. I hope you are feeling better.. I had so much fun with you Stockton girls. hugs

katieo said...

I hope you are feeling better and that you were able to enjoy most of your weekend. Your projects are fun. I love the expression on the guys face.

Haylie K said...

That tag is the cutest! I love how people are so creative!

Sue D said...

Very cute card and tag!

Alex said...

you always amaze me with your craftiness :)

genagirl said...

That is so sweet! I love it.

mandalj said...

Such great layering on both the card and tag!

DIANA L. said...

Hi Liz,
Nice meeting you at the crop on Friday, I love this card and tag.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

runzalot81 said...

I love that tag!

Esther said...

Liz,
The card is adorable, but I really love the tag!!! It's just super!!

pruttybird said...

Sooo very cute.

pruttybird at comcast dot net

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!