Thursday, June 9, 2011

EAD Designs Color Challenge ~ Stuck on You!

Hi!
Welcome to EAD Designs color challenge!  Now before I show you my card, I have to warn you that I blew the challenge!  I used the wrong colors from the stickerz sheet...all I can say is that it's been a long week with being sick!  I still want to share with you my pictures from the circle crop last week, hopefully I can get to it tomorrow. 

You really need to join the fun! Look what you get just for joining the challenge!

25% off coupon for everyone that plays!

$20 Gift Card to one random winner!

Now on to my card...




I forgot the purple!  :)




Recipe:
Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge
jar shadow welding two at 4.25 x 5.25 each
jar layer 3.95 x 5.25
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut Cartridge
tag cut 1.10 x 3.60
shadow cut 1.19 x 3.60
Lacey Label Cricut Cartridge
label cut 3.28 x 2.05


Paper: Doodlebug, American Crafts Cardstock
bakers twine ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps
white & black pen, Tim Holtz ink

If you want to check out the other girls, here are the links...


Enjoy!







3 comments:

~amy~ said...

your card is adorable..I spy some purpley color in that floral panel:)

Joanna said...

Eeek! that's so cute!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I swear that we are psychically linked. ;) I love the floral paper you used for the tag!
{hugs!}
Lauren

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!