Thursday, June 30, 2011

Had A Fun Shopping Day!

Hi!  I hope you are having a great week so far!  For most it's almost a 3 day weekend, I can't wait!  Yesterday I had a fun shopping day with some of my crafty friends Katie and Emma!  So I thought I'd share with you our silly day!


Emma's Mom, Katie, Emma, and Me



What you don't know is these "quick" pic's would take forever to take...Emma's mom had trouble with my camera!  I think Emma has better pictures from her camera. :)

I don't usually take pictures of my food but my water with lemon looked so refreshing and my steak salad looked sooo good I had to share!


I think this is in front of Beverly's, I miss not having one by me anymore!

Did you see Emma and her son in the background?  She "dragged" her boys with us...they were so good!  I don't think they complained about one thing!  They were AWESOME!  We also went to Walmart, Target and a local scrapbook store (not a great one), I'm very lucky to still have 2 great ones close to me in this economy!

I'm hoping to have a new post for you tomorrow with EAD Designs/Paper Smoochers July release, but it hasn't arrived yet!  If I get it today, I will have it up in the morning, otherwise I'll see Saturday!

Enjoy!

10 comments:

Esther said...

Looks like a fun day!!!!

Joanna said...

How fun! I didn't know you all lived close to eachother! ::jealous!:: lol! :)

Judy said...

Looks like you had such a great time. I love Panera too... I'm pretty sure I'm jealous. :)
Judy

katieo said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. Where is there a Beverly's. I used to go to one in San Jose

Trina said...

Looks like fun. I like Panera Bread, you should try the green tea, it is not a strong taste and has hints of fruit. But, I agree it did look refreshing. What is Beverley?

Glora said...

You girls are too cute! I hope you had a blast! Hugs- Glora

Crafting Katie said...

How did I miss this post the other day? You got some great pictures, Liz! It was a blast!

Anonymous said...

Fun day!!! Love Panera just had them today for dinner and of course love craft shopping! Looks like y'all had a fun time!!! :-)

Live Love and Scrap said...

Looks like SOOOO much fun!!! I am so jealous!!! Emma said I get to play with you guys one day =)

and Liz...I LOVE your hair dark...va va va voom!!!

hugs,
Sarah

raybanoutlet001 said...

zzzzz2018.5.16
basket nike femme
adidas superstars
canada goose jackets
prada shoes
golden goose
issey miyake perfume
valentino shoes
minnesota vikings jerseys
bills jerseys
ralph lauren uk

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!