Friday, July 1, 2011

EAD Designs / Paper Smooches July Release Is Here!

Hi!  Well as promised I have the EAD Designs/Paper Smooches July Release!  They are hot off the press, I just got them last night and whipped up this card for you!  Just remember these sentiments come in a vinyl stickerz or a rub-on version!  Now on to my card...


Sorry about the lighting, it was late when I made it and didn't have my photo lights out (I've been taking all my pictures outside lately).  This photo is blurry because she is on an Action Wobble!

Recipe:
Gypsy Wanderings Gypsy download
card welded two together at 5.14 x 4.61 each
layers cut at 4.14 x 3.71 and 4.40 x 4.61
Twinkle Toes Cricut Lite Cartridge
girl cut at 3.03 x 3.35 and layers to match
Paper: Graphic 45, colorbox, Papertrey Ink, Stampin Up
Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Princess Faces
twine, chalk, tim holtz ink, action wobble



Don't forget to check out the other girls on the DT!


Enjoy!



8 comments:

bonnie said...

So stinkin' cute girly...love her! :) Hugs x

Esther said...

Super adorable!!!

~amy~ said...

You my dear are speedy quick...super cute!

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute, Liz! And you used your new Twinkle Toys! I love how you did her hair with the little bows, and she's rockin' her little plaid outfit!

Glora said...

VERY cute! I love the Twinkle Toes cartridge! Emma's die looks so cute too. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Super super cute Liz... I love those wobbles... hugs

Kards by Kathi said...

I love your stamp card and plan to try them for myself. Don't you LOVE wobbles? I am always trying to think up new ways to use them. How about a cloud......how about a word bubble. The uses are endless. Thanks for your time and your talent.

Miranda said...

Super Cute Liz! TFS
Miranda :)
http://www.nanasscrapspot.blogspot.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!