Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Brief Note! Sneak Peek Day 2!

Hello!  I'm sorry this is a little late...I had a family emergency...everyone's fine.  When I finally got home, my new toy had arrived...my Imagine!  Got it set up late last night, but decided to make today's project with it this morning.  So here it is, my very first project with it and using Scrappy Mom's Stamps new release, Quirky Quotes...


it's more vivid in person, had to take picture in a different place than usual.  I also realized I need to recalibrate it, the cutting is somewhat off.

Imagine More Cricut Cartridge
Tim Holtz ink
ribbon, button, twine
papertrey ink paper, colorbok paper


Enjoy your day!

13 comments:

Rachel said...

Very neat, love the colors. Hope you enjoy your Imagine!! It looks like so much fun!

-rwk
http://rwkrafts.blogspot.com

~amy~ said...

really coolio...love the pop of blue..

Joanna said...

Omg you lucky girl! Have fun with your new toy! Your card came out great! :)

Crafting Katie said...

Yeah! Your Imagine is here and working!!! What a beautiful card! Have lots of fun with your new toy! Glad to hear everything is okay on the homefront.

L.B. said...

Super cute

HappyPlaceJen said...

Great card, Liz! Love the colors. Keep us posted on how you like the Imagine. I've been tempted to get it since the price has come down. Have fun with your new toy! :)~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very pretty!!
Kristan

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am so HAPPY you got the Imagine.... I know you are going to love it. Super cute card.

Lezlye said...

Great little card! I will see you at the end of the month with Emma!

Jae said...

Ooh, I love how the blue just "pops"! Great card! Have fun with your Imagine, I'm so jealous!
hugs, Jenn

scrappy critters said...

Oh... sooo cute Liz! So happy you got the Imagine! Cannot wait to see what you make with it!

♥Tammy

Esther said...

Very pretty!
lucky you to have the Imagine to play with!!!

buglvr2010 said...

How exciting....a new Imagine! I love your card...can't wait to see what else you make with it.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!