Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Hop with EAD Designs is Back!

Happy Monday to you and welcome to the Monday Hop!  You should have arrived here from super creative Miss Lauren!  I know that she'll have something adorable!  If you just happened to pop in to see me, you'll want to head over to EAD for the start.  Plus by leaving a comment there and the rest of the DT girls, you will be eligible for this week give away!

This weeks project is a gift tag.  I pieced paper under the stickerz to give it color!


recipe:
EAD Designs~ Spa Day
We R Memory Keepers paper,

ink, ribbon, tim holtz distress stickles,



your next stop is Amy T

There is still time to enter the color challeng too, click here!

Enjoy!

13 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh what a sweet lil' gift...adorable :) Hugs x

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute tag, Liz! Those stickers are adorable!

katieo said...

Good Morning Liz. Great gift idea. I like the way you pieced papers under the sticker,

Jenny said...

Great idea! I love the little gift packaging--the 'decor' is perfect ;)

Jenny
papercraftjenny@gmail.com
papercutcreations.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Very nicely done, TFS

Court said...

SUCH a great idea Liz!!! This came out super cute!

Joanna said...

Oooh cute! Great idea Liz! :)

Sue D said...

Perfect gift tag for your candle.

Judy said...

Love the gift tag and the nicely shaded paper pieces to set it all off! Judy J
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

mandalj said...

I love the different colours you used in the paper-piecing. Wish I could cut that neatly!

Courtney said...

Awesome idea! Can't wait to use it myself!

Esther said...

Cute little tag to dress up a nice gift!

~amy~ said...

Awesome...love what you've done...wonderful giftie!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!