Thursday, July 7, 2011

EAD Designs Color Challenge Is Here!

Good Morning!  How's your summer going so far?  Mine?  It going pretty good,  getting ready for some more updating of our home.  We will putting new flooring everywhere but the bedrooms...I think this is worse than moving!  But I'm sure it will be worth it in the end!  At least that's what I keep telling my self! 

It's time for EAD Designs Color Challenge!  This month challenge is just too pretty...

yellow, red and light blue

I only used 2 stickerz from the sticker sheet of over 20 stickerz!  I can still make so much more with what's left!  Now that's a bargain at $2.50 a sheet, and remember free shipping on Scrapbook Stickerz and Rub-ons!

Recipe:
No Cricut!  don't tell :)
Paper:  My Minds Eye, October Afternoon, Papertrey Ink, Stampin Up
ribbon,  button, ink


This is July's Steal of the Month ~ Zebra Print Panels



To enter the challenge, click here!  Everyone's a winner...25% off at EAD Designs just for entering the challenge and a $20 gift card to EAD to one random winner!

Enjoy!

12 comments:

L.B. said...

Very cute. I love this clors for the challenge.

Glora said...

So cute Liz. I love how you did up Emma's clipboard stamp! Hugs- Glora

Cristi said...

This is so adorable!! I think it is fun when we can create somthing beautiful with out the cricut, shhhhh, lol.
Big hUGS

My Creative Time said...

OMG!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!! You are SOOO SUPER TALENTED my sweet friend! I just LOVE how you created this! GREAT JOB!
BIG Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

OMGosh Liz!!! This is darling!

Joanna said...

So pretty!

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable Liz!! I can't wait for my stamp set to come in the mail! I am patiently waiting! You did an awesome job and I love the colors of thie challenge!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

This is precious, Liz! Fantastic card with the Honey Do stamps! I love the ribbon and button with it!

bonnie said...

This is fabulous girly..love that cute list, so fun! :) Hugs x

Esther said...

Very cute, Liz!!!

~amy~ said...

okay, my new Liz fav...I love it.

scrappy critters said...

That clipboard is ADORABLE...love it.

♥Tammy

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!