Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Hop with EAD Designs!

Hello!  Can you believe it's Monday already?  This summer is just flying by for me!  You should have arrived here from Lauren at Lauren's Creative.  But if you want to be eligible for this week's prize you'll want to head over to EAD's blog at the start, follow the hop leaving a comment along the way! 

Now on to today's project...




Recipe:
Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge
scallop card two welded at 5.54 x 5.35 each
circle cut at 4.70 x 5.35
Pop Up Neighborhood
grass cut at 4.14 x3.12
fence cut 2 at 2.62 x 1.00
EAD Designs ~ Cottage Friends
Scrappy Moms Stamps~ Quirky Quote (released this week)
paper: American Crafts Cardstock, My Mind's Eye
ribbon, button, twine, white & black pen

I only used 3 stickerz from this sheet and still have plenty more!  This is a great value, and with free shipping on scrapbook stickerz and rub-ons, you can't go wrong!

Your next stop AMY T!

Enjoy!

21 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

OMG, too cute, Liz! I just love the little scene you've created on this card!

June Houck said...

Liz, this is so CUTE! I love shape cards and scene cards, and this is absolutely perfect. Love this :)

Amanda said...

This is so cute!! Love the shaped card!!

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

Joanna said...

Omg that's soo cute! I love little scene you created, and the cloud background is perfect!

Adrian said...

wow, great job!

buglvr2010 said...

This is adorable! Love the cloud background and the stickers work perfect with that sentiment!

Jingle said...

I absolutely love gnomes! This is so cute!

Jenny said...

Awww, what a sweet card! I love all the red :)

Jenny
papercutcreations.blogspot.com
papercraftjenny@gmail.com

Kate said...

I love your card! It's so pretty.

Hugs
Kate

Sue D said...

Very cherry colors!

scrappy critters said...

I cannot believe those are stickers!! SOOO cute!

♥Tammy

bonnie said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love the colors, the scene the shaped card, the ribbon, stitching everything...awesome!! :) Hugs x

katieo said...

Everything fits so perfect in the circular shape. Very cute

Rachel said...

L.O.V.E. I am obsessing over your card, it is just perfect. I lovvveee those colors and the little gnomes look so cute!!

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So adorable.. the red just makes everything pop out... hugs

HappyPlaceJen said...

So super cute, Liz! I love the whole scene you've created! And the details you've added are just perfect. I'm really warming up to those funny little gnomes-LOL! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

mandalj said...

I love shaped cards and yours is just so cute and cheery!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh, I just love your card. The scene is adorable!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

~amy~ said...

Such a cutie pie shaped card..I love it.

Scrappy Mel said...

Soooo cute! Those gnomes are ADORABLE and they work perfect with the swet cloud paper. ADORABLE card, Liz! :)

Melissa said...

Beautiful, love the colors and that ribbon is just perfect!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!