Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Queen's Royal Court Blog Hop Day 4!

Welcome to Day Three of The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Court Hop featuring A-manda's Creation digital scrapbooking kits! Wow, I can hardly believe it's already Wednesday! You should got here from sweet Kassidy's place, if not you'll want to head over to the start at Her Royal Highness, The Scrapbooking Queen!

Today's project is a super quick and easy card!  Just print out the paper with you regular printer and use it just as you would anyother pattern paper!  Do the same with the monkey.  I added a little bit of red stickles on the hearts for added bling!  :)





Recipe:

can you believe all the cute stuff in this kit and it's only $1.50!

Now for the best part...blog candy! Amanda is so generous that she is giving each of us one kit ($1.50 value) to give away and one grand prize that The Scrapbooking Queen will be picking!

This is a week long hop and there are a few ways to get some bonus entries...

1. Leave a comment here with your email ~ make sure you leave a comment for all 7 of us each day!

2. For an extra entry go to A-Manda Creation and subscribe to Amanda's newsletter and let me know that you did!

3. For another extra entry go to A-Manda Creation's Facebook page, "Like" her and let her know that I sent you, then come back and let me know that you did!

This hop will end 7/29/11 at 11:59pm...I will be picking a winner on Saturday! See you tomorrow with a new project!

Tomorrow I will have something for you, that I've never posted before!

Your next stop is Raven!

Enjoy!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok I am going to try again
Ahh is that ever cute
Love the soft feel of this kit
perderg{at}q{dot}com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh that has to be the cutest little monkey ever.. i love the little hearts you added and that brown ribbon makes everything just "pop"... I will see you on Saturday.. so excited I get to come. hugs

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the card.

bunnyfreak at yahoo dot com

365 Days of Cricut said...

That's so cute, I love that little monkey!

Lisa Norris said...

This is just so adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

DH said...

Liz I just love that!!! The monkeys are so sweet and I am totally into monkeys right now for my one boy, he just loves them!!!

Hugs & Happy Crafting!

~Dawn
http://latenightscraper.blogspot.com/

Esther said...

Cute monkey with the hearts!!!

yanmaneee said...

jordans
off white x jordan 1
golden goose outlet
mbt shoes
adidas tubular
michael kors handbags
coach outlet online
nike air max
christian louboutin
cheap jordans

phousut said...

find more information read here click now 7a replica bags wholesale browse around here This Site

thesyt said...

y6q77k6l28 g9n93t3t93 k5v71s1b51 h6o12f4v38 z9a40k2h66 e5v88y6w55

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!