Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Queen's Royal Court Hop featuring A-manda's Creations

** if you are looking for Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge, click here!  I have an super cute layout to share with you!**

Yes, this is my second post of the day!  I told you yesterday that this was going to be a busy week and I'm lovin' every minute of it!  Welcome to day 2 of The Queen's Royal Court Hop featuring A-manda's Creation Digital Scrapbooking Kits.  You should have arrived here from Kassidy, if you just popped in to see me, you'll want to head over to the start at The Scrapbooking Queen! The fabulous thing about digi kits is that you can use them digitally or you can print them out on paper for cards.  I was so surprised how good the patterns print and I have a super cheap printer.  Can you imagine if you had a better quality printer, just how pretty it would be!

For today's project, I made a birthday card...get it... {HB}

Recipe:
Stampin Up
stickles, white pen, ric rac

can you believe all the cute stuff in this kit and it's only $1.50!

Now for the best part...blog candy! Amanda is so generous that she is giving each of us one kit ($1.50 value) to give away and one grand prize that The Scrapbooking Queen will be picking!

This is a week long hop and there are a few ways to get some bonus entries...

1. Leave a comment here with your email ~ make sure you leave a comment for all 7 of us each day!

2. For an extra entry go to A-Manda Creation and subscribe to Amanda's newsletter and let me know that you did!
This hop will end 7/29/11 at 11:59pm...I will be picking a winner on Saturday! See you tomorrow with a new project!

Your next stop is Raven!
Enjoy!

just in case you get lost:
Theresa
Cristi
 Gaby
Jenny
Kassidy
Liz
Raven

5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love your card Liz. Who ever receives this is going to be thrilled.
Thanks for always taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment on my blog. U r so sweet. Sometimes I almost feel normal and then i start cleaning and doing and doing and then the pain comes.. but not as bad and doesn't last as long.

Unknown said...

Oh how cute
love that background paper with the arrows going in every direction
I like the Boo Boo's & Bandaids Kit
I have Subscribed to Amanda Create Newsletter
nmteachpdg{at}gmail{dot}com
http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/

Miranda said...

Swweeetttt!
Miranda :)
mlenclade at g mail dot com

stefeni said...

Cute! Very text lingo-ish :)

spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

ralph lauren polo
coach factory outlet
ugg uk
ice jerseys
oakley sunglasses
gucci outlet
coach handbags
true religion jeans
michael kors outlet
rolex watches
20171.04wengdongdong

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!